Quartz triggers being deleted when shutting down Camel.

Quartz triggers being deleted when shutting down Camel. – Hi, I am using Quartz as my starting endponig. I have defined the the route as follows, from("quartz://myTimer?trigger.repeatInterval=1200...
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:04 PM, vishal1981 <vishal.changrani@...> wrote: > Hi, > I am using Quartz as my starting endponig. I have...
Alright. Will create a Jira for it. However I had one more question related to the same issue. If Camel would not delete the job and the trigger,...
Also, I see the following in the QuartzComponent.class, // fast forward start time to now, as we do not want any misfire to kick in ...