Re: Availability of camel-netty-http in Camel 3.x?

Re: Availability of camel-netty-http in Camel 3.x?

Andrea Cosentino-3
No, we removed the camel-netty-http coming from 2.x

Camel-netty-http of Camel 3 is the equivalent of camel-netty4-http from
Camel 2.x

It won't be removed in Camel 3, because there is just one version of the
component: no distinction between Netty and Netty 4, just one component
netty-http