Re: [CONF] Apache Camel: Event Message (page edited)

Re: [CONF] Apache Camel: Event Message (page edited)

Claus Ibsen-2
Hi James

I am not on IRC anymore because of network blockings at current client.
But the exchange pattern URI options isn't it: exchangePattern and not pattern?

This
foo:bar?pattern=InOnly

Should be:
foo:bar?exchangePattern=InOnly

Or am I mistaking, or is there a special option on the jms component for this?

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Page Edited : CAMEL : Event Message
>
> Event Message has been edited by James Strachan (Dec 09, 2008).
>
> (View changes)
>
> Content:
>
> Event Message
>
> Camel supports the Event Message from the EIP patterns by supporting the
> Exchange Pattern on a Message which can be set to InOnly to indicate a
> oneway event message. Camel Components then implement this pattern using the
> underlying transport or protocols.
>
> The default behaviour of many Components is InOnly such as for JMS or SEDA
>
> Explicitly specifying InOnly
>
> If you are using a component which defaults to InOut you can override the
> Exchange Pattern for an endpoint using the pattern property.
>
> foo:bar?pattern=InOnly
>
> Using This Pattern
>
> If you would like to use this EIP Pattern then please read the Getting
> Started, you may also find the Architecture useful particularly the
> description of Endpoint and URIs. Then you could try out some of the
> Examples first before trying this pattern out.
>
> Powered by Atlassian Confluence (Version: 2.2.9 Build:#527 Sep 07, 2006) -
> Bug/feature request
>
> Unsubscribe or edit your notifications preferences

Re: [CONF] Apache Camel: Event Message (page edited)

jstrachan
2008/12/9 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>:

> Hi James
>
> I am not on IRC anymore because of network blockings at current client.
> But the exchange pattern URI options isn't it: exchangePattern and not pattern?
>
> This
> foo:bar?pattern=InOnly
>
> Should be:
> foo:bar?exchangePattern=InOnly
>
> Or am I mistaking, or is there a special option on the jms component for this?

Great catch - sorry I should have checked :) My memory is not what it was!

I've fixed the wiki pages I just used this on...
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [CONF] Apache Camel: Event Message (page edited)

Oisin Hurley
On the subject of being blocked from IRC, I know some people
who use Mibbit http://www.mibbit.com/chat/ to get around the
protocol blocking. It might work for you...

 --oh

Re: [CONF] Apache Camel: Event Message (page edited)

Actually I used Mibbit but they must have changed something. Now I get
automatically kicked off the chat if I have been inactive for 5 mins.
And as I am changing to a new computer later this month etc. etc. I
didn't bother to investigate how to be on the chat or using some other
applications.