Re: Camel FOSDEM BoF 2019

francois.papon
Hi Zoran,

If I wasn't so far, I will be there!

Have a good session ;)

Regards,

François Papon
[hidden email]

Le 29/01/2019 à 18:00, Zoran Regvart a écrit :

> Hi Camelers,
> I'd like to invite you to a Camel Birds of a Feather session at FOSDEM
> 2019 this Saturday, 2.2.2019. from 12:00 to 13:00 in the Room H.3242
> at Université libre de Bruxelles Campus du Solbosch, Brussels,
> Belgium.
>
> So anyone not already planning to go to FOSDEM this year, here's a
> good incentive to go :)
>
> Here's the link to the schedule:
>
> https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/bof_apache_camel/
>
> For those not familiar with FOSDEM: Free and Open source Software
> Developers' European Meeting (FOSDEM) it's a two-day event organized
> by volunteers to promote the widespread use of free and open source
> software. It is the biggest free software  Entrance is completely
> free, there's no registration, you just need to show up.
>
> How to get there:
>
> https://fosdem.org/2019/practical/transportation/
>
> Hope to see you there :)
>
> zoran

Re: Camel FOSDEM BoF 2019

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi François,
Yeah, sorry to hear that. I'm also sorry that I was able to announce
this only days before the conference. Seems that the BoF sessions
can't be added until the week of FOSDEM...

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: Camel FOSDEM BoF 2019

Alex Dettinger
Hi Zoran,

  Thanks for setting up the BoF. Yeah, I could show few slides and a quick
demo on bean parameter bindings.
However, I need an adapter and I'm not sure I could grab one before
departure.
So, if one could bring an HMDI female <-> VGA male adapter, or HDMI female
<-> Mini Display Port male, it would be the hero saving the show ;)

Alex

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 9:46 AM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi François,
> Yeah, sorry to hear that. I'm also sorry that I was able to announce
> this only days before the conference. Seems that the BoF sessions
> can't be added until the week of FOSDEM...
>
> zoran
>

> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 8:05 AM Francois Papon
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Zoran,
> >
> > If I wasn't so far, I will be there!
> >
> > Have a good session ;)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > François Papon
> > [hidden email]
> >
> > Le 29/01/2019 à 18:00, Zoran Regvart a écrit :
> > > Hi Camelers,
> > > I'd like to invite you to a Camel Birds of a Feather session at FOSDEM
> > > 2019 this Saturday, 2.2.2019. from 12:00 to 13:00 in the Room H.3242
> > > at Université libre de Bruxelles Campus du Solbosch, Brussels,
> > > Belgium.
> > >
> > > So anyone not already planning to go to FOSDEM this year, here's a
> > > good incentive to go :)
> > >
> > > Here's the link to the schedule:
> > >
> > > https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/bof_apache_camel/
> > >
> > > For those not familiar with FOSDEM: Free and Open source Software
> > > Developers' European Meeting (FOSDEM) it's a two-day event organized
> > > by volunteers to promote the widespread use of free and open source
> > > software. It is the biggest free software  Entrance is completely
> > > free, there's no registration, you just need to show up.
> > >
> > > How to get there:
> > >
> > > https://fosdem.org/2019/practical/transportation/
> > >
> > > Hope to see you there :)
> > >
> > > zoran

> Zoran Regvart

Re: Camel FOSDEM BoF 2019

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Alex,
I'll bring one over, though I'm not sure if the rooms for BoF have a
projector, I will ask...

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart