Re: Camel & MongoDB guidance

Ron Cecchini
> I was just looking for some Camel-specific design guidance / feedback

Yeah, sorry about that long post...  I just needed to slug through it for 2 more days.  (Always the best way to learn.)

In the end, I came up with a clean, concise, elegant solution once I learned .multicast() and the magic of setProperty() / getProperty() within both the DSL and Processor code, as well as the use of ${property[prop]} and .setBody().simple("...") within DSL, to hang objects onto the Exchange for use throughout the Routes.  I added in some doTry() / doCatch() / onException(), and some choice() / when() / otherwise() -- and *bam*.  Got it all done with very little code.

Thank you, Camel.

Ron

Re: Camel & MongoDB guidance

Ah good, glad to hear you got a solution. With Camel there are often
more ways to build your applications and solutions, so its not always
easy to help. Especially when the question and design is more broader.

For simpler questions we are often better able to quicker help and answer.

Good luck, and if you have more questions then you are surely welcome
to ask again. And there is also the gitter chat where people may help
too.