Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Now that we got 3.5.0 out the door. Then I think it would be good to
get a new patch release out of our LTS release.

For example we could aim to build the RC in 2 weeks time.

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Andrea Cosentino-3
+1

We backported some fixes already, so it would be nice to have another LTS
release soon.

Il giorno mer 9 set 2020 alle ore 13:25 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> Now that we got 3.5.0 out the door. Then I think it would be good to
> get a new patch release out of our LTS release.
>
> For example we could aim to build the RC in 2 weeks time.

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Gregor Zurowski-2
+1

Thanks,
Gregor

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020, 1:25 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Now that we got 3.5.0 out the door. Then I think it would be good to
> get a new patch release out of our LTS release.
>
> For example we could aim to build the RC in 2 weeks time.

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Gregor Zurowski-2
What's the status on 3.4.4? Should we aim to build the RC this week?

Thanks,
Gregor

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 1:25 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Now that we got 3.5.0 out the door. Then I think it would be good to
> get a new patch release out of our LTS release.
>
> For example we could aim to build the RC in 2 weeks time.

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Andrea Cosentino-3
I guess we should be ok.. so +1 for me

Il lun 21 set 2020, 09:53 Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> What's the status on 3.4.4? Should we aim to build the RC this week?
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 1:25 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Now that we got 3.5.0 out the door. Then I think it would be good to
> > get a new patch release out of our LTS release.
> >
> > For example we could aim to build the RC in 2 weeks time.
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > -----------------
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:53 AM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> What's the status on 3.4.4? Should we aim to build the RC this week?

Yeah that would be great.

> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 1:25 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Now that we got 3.5.0 out the door. Then I think it would be good to
> > get a new patch release out of our LTS release.
> >
> > For example we could aim to build the RC in 2 weeks time.
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > -----------------
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Gregor Zurowski-2
I have started to cut the release candidate for 3.4.4. As usual, I am
working on a separate release branch, so you can continue to work on
the camel-3.4.x branch.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:57 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:53 AM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > What's the status on 3.4.4? Should we aim to build the RC this week?
> >

> Yeah that would be great.
>

> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 1:25 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Now that we got 3.5.0 out the door. Then I think it would be good to
> > > get a new patch release out of our LTS release.
> > >
> > > For example we could aim to build the RC in 2 weeks time.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > > -----------------
> > > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
> > > Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Andrea Cosentino-3
We need to come up with a text to send with the announcement email this
time.

Il giorno mar 22 set 2020 alle ore 12:35 Gregor Zurowski <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> I have started to cut the release candidate for 3.4.4. As usual, I am
> working on a separate release branch, so you can continue to work on
> the camel-3.4.x branch.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:57 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:53 AM Gregor Zurowski
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > What's the status on 3.4.4? Should we aim to build the RC this week?
> > >

> > Yeah that would be great.
> >

> > > Thanks,
> > > Gregor

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > -----------------
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Gregor Zurowski-2
I can create a generic draft and share it in this thread for discussion.

I am wrapping up the release and will send out the vote mail shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 2:32 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We need to come up with a text to send with the announcement email this
> time.
>
> Il giorno mar 22 set 2020 alle ore 12:35 Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> > I have started to cut the release candidate for 3.4.4. As usual, I am
> > working on a separate release branch, so you can continue to work on
> > the camel-3.4.x branch.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:57 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > > Yeah that would be great.

> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
> > > Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Andrea Cosentino-3
Sounds good! Thanks a lot!