Request access to the Wiki to update documentation

Request access to the Wiki to update documentation

Ramon Buckland
Hi Peoples,

I would like to request a write (change) access to update documentation on
the Camel Wiki site.
I will mostly be adding examples and clarifications where I myself have
found it lacking (needing to spend time to work it out).

My wiki account is rbuckland (currently with no permissions)

Regards
Ramon

Re: Request access to the Wiki to update documentation

I have granted you into the group so you should be able to edit the wiki
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Ramon Buckland <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Peoples,
>
> I would like to request a write (change) access to update documentation on
> the Camel Wiki site.
> I will mostly be adding examples and clarifications where I myself have
> found it lacking (needing to spend time to work it out).
>
> My wiki account is rbuckland (currently with no permissions)
>
> Regards
> Ramon

Re: Request access to the Wiki to update documentation

Ramon Buckland
Thanks Claus