Serial communication

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Serial communication

kiranreddykasa
Hi

Is there any camel component which can be used for serial communication??

Mina 2 supports serial communication so camel-mina2 component can be used ??

If yes where can I find the documentation regarding camel-mina2 component?
Regards

kiran Reddy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Serial communication

Willem.Jiang
Administrator
Hi,

I'm afraid you have to start with how can do it from mina side.
Then you can go through the camel-mina document[1] to find out what else you need to do in camel-mina.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/mina.html 

--  
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
          http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang  
Weibo: 姜宁willem




On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM, kiranreddykasa wrote:

> Hi  
>  
> Is there any camel component which can be used for serial communication??
>  
> Mina 2 supports serial communication so camel-mina2 component can be used ??
>  
> If yes where can I find the documentation regarding camel-mina2 component?  
>  
>  
>  
> -----
> Regards
>  
> kiran Reddy
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Serial-communication-tp5723930.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com (http://Nabble.com).



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Serial communication

Claus Ibsen-2
In reply to this post by kiranreddykasa
Hi

As Willem said we have camel-mina, camel-mina2 (mind that is scheduled
for refactor), and camel-netty.
http://camel.apache.org/mina
http://camel.apache.org/netty



On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:04 AM, kiranreddykasa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there any camel component which can be used for serial communication??
>
> Mina 2 supports serial communication so camel-mina2 component can be used ??
>
> If yes where can I find the documentation regarding camel-mina2 component?
>
>
>
> -----
> Regards
>
> kiran Reddy
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Serial-communication-tp5723930.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Serial communication

kiranreddykasa

Hi

According to mina documentation it supports serial communication from 2.x.x version.

Already camel has started camel-mina2 component based on mina 2.x.x , so m just eager to know

whether it's already implemented in mina2 component or I have to build a custom component for this??

Regards

kiran Reddy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Serial communication

Christian Mueller
Administrator
As Claus mentioned, we have a camel-mina2 component [1] which works with
mina 2.x. At present, we don't have a wiki page for this component because
this component is still under development (scheduled for refactor).
If you have an example how the serial communication works with mina 2.x or
if you could provide a patch which includes unit tests for it (if it
doesn't work with the current state of the camel-mina2 component), there is
a good chance that this new feature will make it into Camel 2.11.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-mina2/

Best,
Christian

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM, kiranreddykasa <[hidden email]>wrote:

>
> Hi
>
> According to mina documentation it supports serial communication from 2.x.x
> version.
>
> Already camel has started camel-mina2 component based on mina 2.x.x , so m
> just eager to know
>
> whether it's already implemented in mina2 component or I have to build a
> custom component for this??
>
>
>
>
>
> -----
> Regards
>
> kiran Reddy
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Serial-communication-tp5723930p5724196.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>



--