Quantcast

[Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

[Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Olivier.Roger
Hello Camel,

I get this error in the log when I try to serialize my Exchanges with the DefaultExchangeHandler:

DefaultExchangeHolder            | camel.impl.DefaultExchangeHolder  210 | 69 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.4.0.fuse-00-00 | in headers containing object: null with key: CamelAuthentication cannot be serialized, it will be excluded by the holder.

Is this normal that CamelAuthentication is present but null in the exchange headers ?

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

hadrian
It is not normal, and reviewing the Camel code (2.6-SNAPSHOT, not the 2.4.0.fuse-00-00 you're using), I don't see where this could have happened. What do you use for authentication, spring-security? Is there a test case?

Thanks
Hadrian

On Dec 3, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Olivier.Roger wrote:

> Hello Camel,
>
> I get this error in the log when I try to serialize my Exchanges with the
> DefaultExchangeHandler:
>
> DefaultExchangeHolder            | camel.impl.DefaultExchangeHolder  210 |
> 69 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.4.0.fuse-00-00 | in headers containing
> object: null with key: CamelAuthentication cannot be serialized, it will be
> excluded by the holder.
>
> Is this normal that CamelAuthentication is present but null in the exchange
> headers ?

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Olivier.Roger
Yes this is a test case.
I did not set any authentication, that is why I am surprised there is a CamelAuthentication header present in the exchange.

I will trace the exchanges to locate more precisely where the header appears and get back to you.

Thanks for your help

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Claus Ibsen-2
Can you post the route?

I think the header should not be set if the value is null.

Likewise the exchange holder should not warn if the value is null, but
just silently ignores it.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Olivier.Roger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes this is a test case.
> I did not set any authentication, that is why I am surprised there is a
> CamelAuthentication header present in the exchange.
>
> I will trace the exchanges to locate more precisely where the header appears
> and get back to you.
>
> Thanks for your help

FuseSource

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Olivier.Roger
The CamelAuthentication header appears when message is passing through the NMR

Here is the route:

        <route>
            <from uri="Order" />
            <transacted />
        <to uri="nmr:bsb:documentorder" />
        </route>

        <route>
            <from uri="nmr:bsb:documentorder" />
            <to uri="..." />
        </route>

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Willem.Jiang
Oh, which version of servicemix are you using?
It looks like camel-nmr component doesn't deal will the Authentiacation
  token rightly.

--
Willem
----------------------------------
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Olivier.Roger
I am using Apache ServiceMix 4.2.0. It is the version bundled with Fuse 4.3.
The version of the NMR is Apache ServiceMix NMR 1.2.0

HTH

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Olivier.Roger
I also remarked that using the NMR adds another entry in the exchange header : NMRMessage which holds a copy of the message before entering the NMR.

I was wondering what is it used for ?

Re: [Serialization] CamelAuthentication is null

Could you create a ticket in JIRA? There is a SMX NMR project
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4NMR