Site Update?

Adam Sherman
The home page:

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/

Makes no mention of:

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-120-release.html

Is that just a missing site deploy?

A.

--
Adam Sherman
Technologist
+1 (613) 797-6819 | http://www.sherman.ca/ | sip:[hidden email]

Re: Site Update?

Hiram Chirino
Hi,

We had just forgot to do a new blog post about it.  I just did it..
Apache takes about an hour to replicate the page update, so you should
see the 1.2.0 release announcement on the front page soon.

Thanks for the heads up.
Regards,
Hiram

On 10/28/07, Adam Sherman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The home page:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/
>
> Makes no mention of:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-120-release.html
>
> Is that just a missing site deploy?
>
> A.
>
> --
> Adam Sherman
> Technologist
> +1 (613) 797-6819 | http://www.sherman.ca/ | sip:[hidden email]

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Site Update?

Adam Sherman
On 28-Oct-07, at 1:21 PM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> We had just forgot to do a new blog post about it.  I just did it..
> Apache takes about an hour to replicate the page update, so you should
> see the 1.2.0 release announcement on the front page soon.

Awesome job then, thank you.

A.