Spring Transaction with JMS Client failes sometimes

abx

Spring Transaction with JMS Client failes sometimes

abx
Hi,

I have a Spring Boot Application which uses Apache Camel to send messages to a JMS queue.
The connection to the JMS is handled in an own transaction initiated/handled by Spring.

From time to time it happens, that the connection to the JMS could not be established due to a missing 'Cipher suite' = problems with the loaded environment. The problem is reproducible with an integration test. As soon as I start several integration tests in a row (jenkins job) I get the error, while single integration tests can be executed without problems.

I changed the camel endpoint from 'direct' to 'seda' which fixed the error - but with the uneasy feeling that  I don't know why.

Is it possible the the route handles the environment / context different when using SEDA?

Any information which might help to understand the background of this issue is welcome.

Re: Spring Transaction with JMS Client failes sometimes

You should ask using Camel questions on the user mailing list / user forum