TELUS Health

Erin Bailey
TELUS Health is currently looking for a Senior Developer Analyst with Apache Camel experience to join our TELUS Health Exchange Product Development team in either Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa.

https://telus.taleo.net/careersection/10000.th/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=HEA02758-17

If interested, please feel free to contact me at erin.bailey@telus.com

TELUS in Health has continued to develop its position and expand its footprint in the healthcare sector with over 1,700 team members dedicated to turning information into better health outcomes for Canadians.

At TELUS, we believe that technology can have an important impact on transforming healthcare by connecting doctors and other health practitioners with one another and with their patients. Moreover, we are working towards making prevention and wellness more accessible to everyone.

Since 2008, the company has developed a broad cross-section of digital solutions for all major stakeholders in the healthcare system, including hospitals, physicians, pharmacists and extended healthcare providers, such as physiotherapists and chiropractors. Our solutions are aimed at improving the patient experience, increasing efficiencies and positively impacting health outcomes.