Unmarshalling error.

Siddharth Patil
Hi ,

I am getting the following error when I am trying to hit the SOAP endpoint.

Unmarshalling Error: unexpected element (uri:"url", local:“objectname”). Expected elements are <{}objectname>

Can anyone tell me what does "<{}objectName>" means ? Is it a representation of List.
Please help how can I get ri of this error.

Thanks.

Regards,
Siddharth Patil

Re: Unmarshalling error.

Tomohisa Igarashi
Just a wild guess though, it may be suggesting that the namespace should be empty while it had "url"?