Unsubscribe me

Marc-André Roussil

R: Unsubscribe me

Andrea Cosentino-2
You need to use
[hidden email]

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

RE: Unsubscribe me

Marc-André Roussil
I did that at least 10 times in the last 3 months
________________________________

Re: Unsubscribe me

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Marc-André,
I've asked to be added to the list of moderators for the mailing
lists, once I'm a moderator I believe I can unsubscribe you from the
list, I'll let you know once I've done so,

zoran

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Marc-André Roussil

Zoran Regvart

Unsubscribe me

Marc-André Roussil
I try several times to unsubscribe from your email.

UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Re: Unsubscribe me

Dmitry Volodin
Marc-André,

To complete the unsubscription process you must reply to a confirmation
email. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your
spam filters to see if they are capturing the message. If all else fails,
you can contact the list *administrator at [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> to get help*.

Did you contact with mail lists admin?
--
Best regards,
Dmitry Volodin

пт, 2 нояб. 2018 г. в 17:12, Marc-André Roussil <
[hidden email]>:

> Dont send me back this url
> http://camel.apache.org/mailing-lists.htmlhttp://camel.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>
> UNSUBSCRIBE ME
>
> Thanks

RE: Unsubscribe me

Marc-André Roussil
Hi Dimitry,

First of all, thanks for helping me to unsubscribe myself.

I have nothing in my spam folder.

I add the Users-Owner to this email to involve him.

________________________________

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Andrea, Cameleers,
I don't see Marc-André on the dev or on the users mailing list
(checked via [hidden email] and
[hidden email]),

I tried to unsubscribe him via the moderator commands[1]. I'm not sure
if that did it or INFRA fixed it or Marc-André found a way to
unsubscribe.

I've found this tool[2] to help with forming the remote command e-mail
addresses.

zoran

[1] https://www.apache.org/dev/committers#problem_posts
[2] https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/moderationhelper.cgi

Zoran Regvart

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Andrea Cosentino-2
Hello Zoran,

Yes, exactly. INFRA told me the same thing.

They are asking an email with full headers

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Zoran Regvart

AW: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
It is important to send the unsubscribe mail from the same account which is registered.
If you can not (e.g. because address has changed), you could tweak the unsubscribe adress.

Jan

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Andrea & Cameleers,
I would consider this issue resolved, I don't expect Marc-André asking
to unsubscribe again,

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Andrea Cosentino-2
Can you please report in the INFRA issue too?

Thanks Zoran!

--
Andrea Cosentino