[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 3)

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 3)

Hiram Chirino
Hi Everyone,

Due to recent bug fixes, we have cut a new Release candidate.  Please
consider the RC 2 vote thread dead.  I've built and deployed maven 1
and maven 2 artifacts for the camel
1.0.0 release here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/

For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.0.0/

The SVN tag used to build the release was:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.0.0

This RC 3 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
 The report is here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/camel-1.0.0.rat

The download page for release is accessible at:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-100-release.html

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.0.0

Here's my +1
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 3)

Rob Davies
+1
On Jun 27, 2007, at 6:59 PM, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Due to recent bug fixes, we have cut a new Release candidate.  Please
> consider the RC 2 vote thread dead.  I've built and deployed maven 1
> and maven 2 artifacts for the camel
> 1.0.0 release here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/
>
> For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/maven2/org/
> apache/camel/apache-camel/1.0.0/
>
> The SVN tag used to build the release was:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.0.0
>
> This RC 3 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
> The report is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/
> camel-1.0.0.rat
>
> The download page for release is accessible at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-100-release.html
>
> Please vote to approve this release binary
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.0.0
>
> Here's my +1
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 3)

jstrachan
+1, looks great!

On 6/27/07, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Due to recent bug fixes, we have cut a new Release candidate.  Please
> consider the RC 2 vote thread dead.  I've built and deployed maven 1
> and maven 2 artifacts for the camel
> 1.0.0 release here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/
>
> For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.0.0/
>
> The SVN tag used to build the release was:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.0.0
>
> This RC 3 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
>  The report is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/camel-1.0.0.rat
>
> The download page for release is accessible at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-100-release.html
>
> Please vote to approve this release binary
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.0.0
>
> Here's my +1
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 3)

Guillaume Nodet

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 3)

jlim
+1

Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Due to recent bug fixes, we have cut a new Release candidate.  Please
> consider the RC 2 vote thread dead.  I've built and deployed maven 1
> and maven 2 artifacts for the camel
> 1.0.0 release here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/
>
> For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.0.0/
>

> The SVN tag used to build the release was:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.0.0
>
> This RC 3 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
> The report is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/camel-1.0.0.rat
>
> The download page for release is accessible at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-100-release.html
>
> Please vote to approve this release binary
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.0.0
>
> Here's my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 3)

Adrian Co
+1