[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.4, the last planned patch
release for the camel-2.21.x branch with 24 improvements and bug
fixes.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344344&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.4/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.21.4

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.4

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

Claus Ibsen-2
+1 (binding)

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:19 AM Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.4, the last planned patch
> release for the camel-2.21.x branch with 24 improvements and bug
> fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344344&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.4/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.21.4
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

Dmitry Volodin
+1 (non-binding)
Thanks, Gregor!

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Volodin

пн, 7 янв. 2019 г. в 11:19, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.4, the last planned patch
> release for the camel-2.21.x branch with 24 improvements and bug
> fixes.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344344&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.4/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.21.4
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor for the release cut!

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Monday, January 7, 2019, 9:19:28 AM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.4, the last planned patch
release for the camel-2.21.x branch with 24 improvements and bug
fixes.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344344&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.4/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.21.4

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.4

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor!

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

francois.papon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks!

Regards,

François Papon
[hidden email]

Le 07/01/2019 à 12:18, Gregor Zurowski a écrit :

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.4, the last planned patch
> release for the camel-2.21.x branch with 24 improvements and bug
> fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344344&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.4/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.21.4
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

Well done :)
Alex

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 3:04 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 07/01/2019 09:18, Gregor Zurowski wrote:
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.4, the last planned patch
> > release for the camel-2.21.x branch with 24 improvements and bug
> > fixes.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344344&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.4/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.21.4
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.4
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

+1 (binding)

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:18 AM Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.4, the last planned patch
> release for the camel-2.21.x branch with 24 improvements and bug
> fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344344&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1115/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.4/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.21.4
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.4

Gregor Zurowski-2
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Willem Jiang, Zoran Regvart)

+1 non-binding: 2 (Dmitry Volodin, François Papon)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.21.4 shortly.