[VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

Peter Palaga
Hi,

This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0.

The main difference against Camel Quarkus 1.2.0, that is under vote too,
is the upgrade to Camel 3.6.0. The release branch was tested against
Camel 3.6.0 staging repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1254

Highlights:

* Camel 3.6.0
* Fixed issues: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/milestone/7
* All commits: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/compare/1.2.0...1.3.0

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257

Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/releases/tag/1.3.0

Source release package:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus/1.3.0/camel-quarkus-1.3.0-src.zip

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

I'll close the vote 72 hours from now, right after the parallel vote for
Camel 3.6.0 is closed.

Many thanks to all contributors!

-- Peter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

Claus Ibsen-2
+1 (binding)

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:06 PM Peter Palaga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0.
>
> The main difference against Camel Quarkus 1.2.0, that is under vote too,
> is the upgrade to Camel 3.6.0. The release branch was tested against
> Camel 3.6.0 staging repo
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1254
>
> Highlights:
>
> * Camel 3.6.0
> * Fixed issues: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/milestone/7
> * All commits: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/compare/1.2.0...1.3.0
>
> Staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257
>
> Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/releases/tag/1.3.0
>
> Source release package:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus/1.3.0/camel-quarkus-1.3.0-src.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0
>
> I'll close the vote 72 hours from now, right after the parallel vote for
> Camel 3.6.0 is closed.
>
> Many thanks to all contributors!
>
> -- Peter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

Andrea Cosentino-3
+1 (binding)

Thanks Peter

Il sab 17 ott 2020, 17:40 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> +1 (binding)
>
> On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:06 PM Peter Palaga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0.
> >
> > The main difference against Camel Quarkus 1.2.0, that is under vote too,
> > is the upgrade to Camel 3.6.0. The release branch was tested against
> > Camel 3.6.0 staging repo
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1254
> >
> > Highlights:
> >
> > * Camel 3.6.0
> > * Fixed issues: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/milestone/7
> > * All commits:
> https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/compare/1.2.0...1.3.0
> >
> > Staging repository:
> >
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257
> >
> > Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/releases/tag/1.3.0
> >
> > Source release package:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus/1.3.0/camel-quarkus-1.3.0-src.zip
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > I'll close the vote 72 hours from now, right after the parallel vote for
> > Camel 3.6.0 is closed.
> >
> > Many thanks to all contributors!
> >
> > -- Peter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

Otavio Rodolfo Piske
+1

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:26 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Thanks Peter
>
> Il sab 17 ott 2020, 17:40 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:06 PM Peter Palaga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0.
> > >
> > > The main difference against Camel Quarkus 1.2.0, that is under vote
> too,
> > > is the upgrade to Camel 3.6.0. The release branch was tested against
> > > Camel 3.6.0 staging repo
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1254
> > >
> > > Highlights:
> > >
> > > * Camel 3.6.0
> > > * Fixed issues: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/milestone/7
> > > * All commits:
> > https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/compare/1.2.0...1.3.0
> > >
> > > Staging repository:
> > >
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257
> > >
> > > Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/releases/tag/1.3.0
> > >
> > > Source release package:
> > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus/1.3.0/camel-quarkus-1.3.0-src.zip
> > >
> > > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > >
> > > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0
> > > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > I'll close the vote 72 hours from now, right after the parallel vote
> for
> > > Camel 3.6.0 is closed.
> > >
> > > Many thanks to all contributors!
> > >
> > > -- Peter
> > >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > -----------------
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

> Le 17 oct. 2020 à 16:05, Peter Palaga <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0.
>
> The main difference against Camel Quarkus 1.2.0, that is under vote too, is the upgrade to Camel 3.6.0. The release branch was tested against Camel 3.6.0 staging repo https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1254
>
> Highlights:
>
> * Camel 3.6.0
> * Fixed issues: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/milestone/7
> * All commits: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/compare/1.2.0...1.3.0
>
> Staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257
>
> Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/releases/tag/1.3.0
>
> Source release package:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus/1.3.0/camel-quarkus-1.3.0-src.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0
>
> I'll close the vote 72 hours from now, right after the parallel vote for Camel 3.6.0 is closed.
>
> Many thanks to all contributors!
>
> -- Peter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

jamesnetherton
+1

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 at 15:06, Peter Palaga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0.
>
> The main difference against Camel Quarkus 1.2.0, that is under vote too,
> is the upgrade to Camel 3.6.0. The release branch was tested against
> Camel 3.6.0 staging repo
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1254
>
> Highlights:
>
> * Camel 3.6.0
> * Fixed issues: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/milestone/7
> * All commits: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/compare/1.2.0...1.3.0
>
> Staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257
>
> Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/releases/tag/1.3.0
>
> Source release package:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus/1.3.0/camel-quarkus-1.3.0-src.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0
>
> I'll close the vote 72 hours from now, right after the parallel vote for
> Camel 3.6.0 is closed.
>
> Many thanks to all contributors!
>
> -- Peter

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thanks Peter for a super prompt release :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

lburgazzoli
+1 (binding)

Thx Peter

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 10:28 AM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Thanks Peter for a super prompt release :)
>
> zoran
>
> On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:06 PM Peter Palaga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0.
> >
> > The main difference against Camel Quarkus 1.2.0, that is under vote too,
> > is the upgrade to Camel 3.6.0. The release branch was tested against
> > Camel 3.6.0 staging repo
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1254
> >
> > Highlights:
> >
> > * Camel 3.6.0
> > * Fixed issues: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/milestone/7
> > * All commits:
> https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/compare/1.2.0...1.3.0
> >
> > Staging repository:
> >
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257
> >
> > Tag: https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/releases/tag/1.3.0
> >
> > Source release package:
> >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1257/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus/1.3.0/camel-quarkus-1.3.0-src.zip
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > I'll close the vote 72 hours from now, right after the parallel vote for
> > Camel 3.6.0 is closed.
> >
> > Many thanks to all contributors!
> >
> > -- Peter

> Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.3.0

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

Well done guys, great to see Camel 3.6 in the mix :)
Alex