We don't have the Camel-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT in apache maven snapshot repository

We don't have the Camel-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT in apache maven snapshot repository

I just found we didn't have any Camel-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT in the apache
snapshot repository.
It may be caused by we don't setup the nightly deployment for the
camel-1.x branch. That is not good for the other project who wants to
use the camel-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT.

Willem

Re: We don't have the Camel-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT in apache maven snapshot repository

Hi James,

Could you help us to setup a nightly deploy script for the camel-1.x
branch? I think there still lots of people want to try out the
camel-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT :)

Thanks,

Willem