Welcome Bilgin Ibryam as Apache Camel committer

Welcome Bilgin Ibryam as Apache Camel committer

Christian Müller
Two days ago the Camel PMC voted another one of the very active and talented contributors to become a committer.

Bilgin Ibryam was actively involved with Apache Camel for about 6 month contributing code and helping other users. Bilgin proactively assigned reported issues to himself and took them to resolution acting as a committer. He is already a committer for the Apache OFBiz project and know how Apache works. In recognition of his work, the PMC only had to take care of the simple task of making that official. Today, Bilgin got his committer account setup, concluding the process of becoming the newest Camel rider. Stay tuned for his first official commit. ;-)

On behalf of the Camel PMC, welcome aboard Bilgin and keep up the great work!

Christian

Re: Welcome Bilgin Ibryam as Apache Camel committer

Claus Ibsen-2
Welcome on board Bilgin.

We have a team page. You could add you name to that as well
http://camel.apache.org/team

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Christian Mueller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Two days ago the Camel PMC voted another one of the very active and talented contributors to become a committer.
>
> Bilgin Ibryam was actively involved with Apache Camel for about 6 month contributing code and helping other users. Bilgin proactively assigned reported issues to himself and took them to resolution acting as a committer. He is already a committer for the Apache OFBiz project and know how Apache works. In recognition of his work, the PMC only had to take care of the simple task of making that official. Today, Bilgin got his committer account setup, concluding the process of becoming the newest Camel rider. Stay tuned for his first official commit. ;-)
>
> On behalf of the Camel PMC, welcome aboard Bilgin and keep up the great work!
>
> Christian

FuseSource
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews

Re: Welcome Bilgin Ibryam as Apache Camel committer

bibryam
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Cheers,
Bilgin

On 2 March 2012 07:47, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome on board Bilgin.
>
> We have a team page. You could add you name to that as well
> http://camel.apache.org/team
>

> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Christian Mueller <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Two days ago the Camel PMC voted another one of the very active and
> talented contributors to become a committer.
> >
> > Bilgin Ibryam was actively involved with Apache Camel for about 6 month
> contributing code and helping other users. Bilgin proactively assigned
> reported issues to himself and took them to resolution acting as a
> committer. He is already a committer for the Apache OFBiz project and know
> how Apache works. In recognition of his work, the PMC only had to take care
> of the simple task of making that official. Today, Bilgin got his committer
> account setup, concluding the process of becoming the newest Camel rider.
> Stay tuned for his first official commit. ;-)
> >
> > On behalf of the Camel PMC, welcome aboard Bilgin and keep up the great
> work!
> >
> > Christian

> FuseSource
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Welcome Bilgin Ibryam as Apache Camel committer

Welcome Bilgin :)

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com