Which Component is best to implement Rest EndPoint please suggest me.

Which Component is best to implement Rest EndPoint please suggest me.

santoshkeleti
Dear All,

I want expose a REST ENDPOINT, please suggest me which component is best like jetty or Restlet or any other

Re: Which Component is best to implement Rest EndPoint please suggest me.

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Santosh,

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 7:13 AM, santoshkeleti
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I want expose a REST ENDPOINT, please suggest me which component is best
> like jetty or Restlet or any other

The 'best' depends on your use case, all of those are good choices,
and Camel has a few more that you can choose from. The good thing is
that if you use REST DSL[1] you can swap components without much
external difference or changes to your code.

Also worth noting is that Camel has great integration with CXF and
JAX-RS[2] that you can use as well.

zoran

[1] https://camel.apache.org/rest-dsl.html
[2] https://camel.apache.org/cxfrs.html