aggregator xml configuration

jla415
All,

is there any way to specify the aggregationStrategy when defining an
aggregate via spring xml configuration?

Thanks,
Jason

Re: aggregator xml configuration

jstrachan
On 02/11/2007, Jason Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> All,
>
> is there any way to specify the aggregationStrategy when defining an
> aggregate via spring xml configuration?

Actually we'd missed that bit out of the JAXB2 POJOs. Incidentally if
you're ever wondering about the XML version of the DSL, the
org.apache.camel.model contains the JAXB2 POJOS used to auto-create
the XSD. There are a few things missing in there which we need to fix.

I've raised an issue for this...

It turned out to be pretty simple; I've added a test case here to show
it working...
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-spring/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/spring/processor/aggregator-custom-strategy.xml

i.e. you use the strategyRef atttribute to refer to a spring bean for
your strategy.
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: aggregator xml configuration

jstrachan
BTW I've added the example to the documentation...
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/aggregator.html

On 05/11/2007, James Strachan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 02/11/2007, Jason Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > is there any way to specify the aggregationStrategy when defining an
> > aggregate via spring xml configuration?
>
> Actually we'd missed that bit out of the JAXB2 POJOs. Incidentally if
> you're ever wondering about the XML version of the DSL, the
> org.apache.camel.model contains the JAXB2 POJOS used to auto-create
> the XSD. There are a few things missing in there which we need to fix.
>
> I've raised an issue for this...
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-204
>
> It turned out to be pretty simple; I've added a test case here to show
> it working...
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-spring/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/spring/processor/aggregator-custom-strategy.xml
>
> i.e. you use the strategyRef atttribute to refer to a spring bean for
> your strategy.
>
> --
> James
> -------