Is it possible to do the following using camel-netty
1. Connect to a server and post a message asynchronously
2. Reply can come at any time and order might be different.
3. Correlation Id is passed to the server and server would reply with the correlation id set
4. Need to send some specific set of messages(like sign on message, key exchange etc) before start sending any other general messages
5. Every 24 hours needs to send a special key exchange message
6. if the connection is lost then retry till connection is available. in the mean time no messages should be accepted for sending to server.