camel K and soap

elperro
Hi,

I just read the "intro to camel K" by Nicola Ferraro. Very interesting :-)
But as a newbie I do not understand everything. Let's say I need a camel
route using a soap endpoint based on a wsdl (contract-first wsdl2java). Is
this possible using Camel K? If so, where do you "store" the wsdl? And what
if you want to create a java mapping based (bean) on that wsdl (jaxb), is
that possible as can you put this mapping in a seperate java class?

Regards,

Raymond

Re: camel K and soap

Nicola Ferraro
Hi Raymond,
yes, it's possible to add a wsdl and supporting classes by embedding them
in a JAR. You can reference the jar when you run the integration:

kamel run -d mvn:my.company:wsdl:1.0 routes.groovy

It will be put on your integration's classpath.
It assumes that the jar is present in a public repo (e.g. maven central) at
the moment, but we're open to other possibilities...

Nicola