Quantcast

camel-itest-karaf is now GREEN

Tadayoshi Sato
Wow, all camel-itest-karaf tests pass green. Awesome!
https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/Camel.trunk.itest.karaf/activity/

Best regards,
Tadayoshi

Re: camel-itest-karaf is now GREEN

Claus Ibsen-2
Yay they are all blue (green) now

trunk no test
trunk full test
karaf
osgi
spring-boot

Only the java 9 notest has problems seems like it cannot compile the
kotlin example and the new camel-restdsl-swagger-plugin maven plugin

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 3:42 AM, Tadayoshi Sato
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Wow, all camel-itest-karaf tests pass green. Awesome!
> https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/Camel.trunk.itest.karaf/activity/
>
> Best regards,
> Tadayoshi

Re: camel-itest-karaf is now GREEN

Zoran Regvart-2
Very cool, I'll take a look at the `camel-restdsl-swagger-plugin` the
integration tests are probably missing @Generated annotation at
runtime, so the same workaround that John Poth did should work,

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart