camel-jetty consumers w/ different security handlers on different paths and same port

camel-jetty consumers w/ different security handlers on different paths and same port

Gerald Kallas - mailbox.org
Dear community,

I'd like to share some experience I made with camel-jetty basic authentication.

The use case is to have

- multiple camel contexts w/ a camel route each
- a camel-jetty consumer in each route listening on same port but on a different path
- a straightforward securityHandler configuration in the same or a dedicated Blueprint DSL file
- for every route an independent enabling / disabling of the authentication on the camel-jetty consumer with the handlers option

It doesn't seem to work as expected and I've created a ticket for

It's a very common use case that an authentication could be set on different paths and same port in a different manner.

What are your experiences with this? Do I miss something. Any thoughts are highly appreciated.

- Gerald