camel-servlet configuration of port, ssl, basic auth?

camel-servlet configuration of port, ssl, basic auth?

Gerald Kallas - mailbox.org
Dear community,

as camel-jetty underpinning securityHandler seems to lack of re-usability (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6700,https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-15000) I'm going to setup a http consumer based on camel-servlet following https://camel.apache.org/components/latest/servlet-component.html (OSGi Blueprint).

I wonder if someone could share the experience how to define

- port number
- SSL properties
- basic auth properties

Thanks in advance
- Gerald

Re: camel-servlet configuration of port, ssl, basic auth?

As this is servlet, then you setup all of that in the container servlet.
If you are using Karaf then check Apache Karaf documentation.