camel-test 2.18.3 not in mvn repo?

Wilson MacGyver
I noticed camel-test 2.18.3 is not in mvn repo, is there a reason?

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.camel/camel-test

Thanks,
Mac

Re: camel-test 2.18.3 not in mvn repo?

taariq
Check central, http://search.maven.org

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-test/2.18.3/

Cheers,
Taariq

On 14 Mar 2017 9:20 PM, "Wilson MacGyver" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I noticed camel-test 2.18.3 is not in mvn repo, is there a reason?

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.camel/camel-test

Thanks,
Mac

Re: camel-test 2.18.3 not in mvn repo?

Wilson MacGyver
hmm, strange, mvn is still complaining about unable to find it.

well, time to wipe .m2 and download the world again :)

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Taariq Levack <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Check central, http://search.maven.org
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-test/2.18.3/
>
> Cheers,
> Taariq
>

> On 14 Mar 2017 9:20 PM, "Wilson MacGyver" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I noticed camel-test 2.18.3 is not in mvn repo, is there a reason?
>
> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.camel/camel-test
>
> Thanks,
> Mac
>
> --
> Omnem crede diem tibi diluxisse supremum.

Re: camel-test 2.18.3 not in mvn repo?

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Wilson,
before you do that, to save time, try `mvn -U ...` to force update
artifacts from Maven central repository,

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: camel-test 2.18.3 not in mvn repo?

Wilson MacGyver