camel-test-infra

This is new module and its in core. That dont feel right to me.
I suggest to move this to some other folder.

Maybe make a test-infra folder in the root and move it there.

Re: camel-test-infra

Andrea Cosentino-3
Can we open an issue for this so we won't forget.

Il giorno gio 24 set 2020 alle ore 10:52 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> This is new module and its in core. That dont feel right to me.
> I suggest to move this to some other folder.
>
> Maybe make a test-infra folder in the root and move it there.

Re: camel-test-infra

Claus Ibsen-2
Yeah created ticket

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 11:14 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can we open an issue for this so we won't forget.
>
> Il giorno gio 24 set 2020 alle ore 10:52 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>
> ha scritto:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > This is new module and its in core. That dont feel right to me.
> > I suggest to move this to some other folder.
> >
> > Maybe make a test-infra folder in the root and move it there.
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > -----------------
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: camel-test-infra

Otavio Rodolfo Piske
Hello,

That was part of this https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/4242 which was
related to that discussion about moving the code that provides test infra
from CKC and making it more easily available for other sub-projects.

Andrea / Claus,

If you want, I can adjust this and move it to root. I'm planning to make
more of that code available there soon, so I'd be happy to make it fit well
with the project.

Kind regards

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 12:55 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah created ticket
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 11:14 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Can we open an issue for this so we won't forget.
> >
> > Il giorno gio 24 set 2020 alle ore 10:52 Claus Ibsen <
> [hidden email]>
> > ha scritto:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > This is new module and its in core. That dont feel right to me.
> > > I suggest to move this to some other folder.
> > >
> > > Maybe make a test-infra folder in the root and move it there.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > > -----------------
> > > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
> > > Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2

Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: camel-test-infra

Andrea Cosentino-3
Hello Otavio,

If you have time, feel free to reassign to yourself.

Thanks!

Il gio 24 set 2020, 16:51 Otavio Rodolfo Piske <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> Hello,
>
> That was part of this https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/4242 which was
> related to that discussion about moving the code that provides test infra
> from CKC and making it more easily available for other sub-projects.
>
> Andrea / Claus,
>
> If you want, I can adjust this and move it to root. I'm planning to make
> more of that code available there soon, so I'd be happy to make it fit well
> with the project.
>
> Kind regards
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 12:55 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Yeah created ticket
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-15574
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 11:14 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Can we open an issue for this so we won't forget.
> > >
> > > Il giorno gio 24 set 2020 alle ore 10:52 Claus Ibsen <
> > [hidden email]>

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > -----------------
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

> Otavio R. Piske
> http://orpiske.net

Re: camel-test-infra

Otavio Rodolfo Piske
Hello,

Yes I do. I will take care of it. Thanks!

Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: camel-test-infra

Hi Otavio

Yeah sure that sounds good, and great that you are on top of it and
there is more shared code on the way.