Quantcast

diagram generator

12345

diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi,

what do you think to support more than only dot to generate a diagram
from a route?

i did fastly a poc using jung2 to modelise/generate the graph:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z4uejanhc7rcak8

any thoughts?

- Romain

Re: diagram generator

Claus Ibsen-2
Hmm that link seems like some download server that has advertise and
you never know what you download has malware etc.

I suggest that you use a project site to host your project such as
- google code
- github
etc.

Then come back and we can take a look.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau

> what do you think to support more than only dot to generate a diagram
> from a route?
>
> i did fastly a poc using jung2 to modelise/generate the graph:
> http://www.mediafire.com/?z4uejanhc7rcak8
>
> any thoughts?
>
> - Romain

FuseSource
CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
sorry, it was easy for me, i didn't think of this.

i put it on google, here is the main to test it without maven
http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/source/browse/camel/diagram-generator-parent/trunk/maven-diagram-generator-plugin/src/test/java/fr/rmannibucau/MainRunner.java
(easier to debug)

- Romain

2011/5/6 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>:

> Hmm that link seems like some download server that has advertise and
> you never know what you download has malware etc.
>
> I suggest that you use a project site to host your project such as
> - google code
> - github
> etc.
>
> Then come back and we can take a look.
>

> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> what do you think to support more than only dot to generate a diagram
>> from a route?
>>
>> i did fastly a poc using jung2 to modelise/generate the graph:
>> http://www.mediafire.com/?z4uejanhc7rcak8
>>
>> any thoughts?
>>
>> - Romain

> FuseSource
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: diagram generator

Claus Ibsen-2
Looks like that generation library is PGL licenses.

That's not doable for Apache.
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#define-thirdpartywork

I suggest to develop the tooling at your current google project. And
if it matures over time.
You can consider donating it to camel-extra
http://camel-extra.googlecode.com/

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> sorry, it was easy for me, i didn't think of this.
>
> i put it on google, here is the main to test it without maven
> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/source/browse/camel/diagram-generator-parent/trunk/maven-diagram-generator-plugin/src/test/java/fr/rmannibucau/MainRunner.java
> (easier to debug)
>
> - Romain
>
> 2011/5/6 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>:
>> Hmm that link seems like some download server that has advertise and
>> you never know what you download has malware etc.
>>
>> I suggest that you use a project site to host your project such as
>> - google code
>> - github
>> etc.
>>
>> Then come back and we can take a look.
>>

>> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> what do you think to support more than only dot to generate a diagram
>>> from a route?
>>>
>>> i did fastly a poc using jung2 to modelise/generate the graph:
>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?z4uejanhc7rcak8
>>>
>>> any thoughts?
>>>
>>> - Romain
>>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> FuseSource
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
>> Twitter: davsclaus
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

FuseSource
CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
it uses the bsd licence, i though it was ok, no?

- Romain

2011/5/6 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>:

> Looks like that generation library is PGL licenses.
>
> That's not doable for Apache.
> http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#define-thirdpartywork
>
> I suggest to develop the tooling at your current google project. And
> if it matures over time.
> You can consider donating it to camel-extra
> http://camel-extra.googlecode.com/
>

> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> sorry, it was easy for me, i didn't think of this.
>>
>> i put it on google, here is the main to test it without maven
>> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/source/browse/camel/diagram-generator-parent/trunk/maven-diagram-generator-plugin/src/test/java/fr/rmannibucau/MainRunner.java
>> (easier to debug)
>>
>> - Romain
>>
>> 2011/5/6 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>:
>>> Hmm that link seems like some download server that has advertise and
>>> you never know what you download has malware etc.
>>>
>>> I suggest that you use a project site to host your project such as
>>> - google code
>>> - github
>>> etc.
>>>
>>> Then come back and we can take a look.

>>> --
>>> Claus Ibsen
>>> -----------------
>>> FuseSource
>>> Email: [hidden email]
>>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>>> CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
>>> Twitter: davsclaus

> FuseSource
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: diagram generator

Claus Ibsen-2
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> it uses the bsd licence, i though it was ok, no?

Ah even better. Then thats okay.

Yeah I would like an alternative generator that dont require the
binary DOT application.
So if that is pure java then thats perfect.

Please continue your great work.

> - Romain
>
> 2011/5/6 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>:
>> Looks like that generation library is PGL licenses.
>>
>> That's not doable for Apache.
>> http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#define-thirdpartywork
>>
>> I suggest to develop the tooling at your current google project. And
>> if it matures over time.
>> You can consider donating it to camel-extra
>> http://camel-extra.googlecode.com/
>>

>> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> sorry, it was easy for me, i didn't think of this.
>>>
>>> i put it on google, here is the main to test it without maven
>>> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/source/browse/camel/diagram-generator-parent/trunk/maven-diagram-generator-plugin/src/test/java/fr/rmannibucau/MainRunner.java
>>> (easier to debug)
>>>
>>> - Romain

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> FuseSource
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
>> Twitter: davsclaus
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

FuseSource
CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi all,

i updated the diagram generator, i still have a simple main to test it but
can someone have a look?

- Romain

2011/5/6 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>

> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > it uses the bsd licence, i though it was ok, no?
> >

> Ah even better. Then thats okay.
>
> Yeah I would like an alternative generator that dont require the
> binary DOT application.
> So if that is pure java then thats perfect.
>
> Please continue your great work.
>

> > - Romain
> >
> > 2011/5/6 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>:
> >> Looks like that generation library is PGL licenses.
> >>
> >> That's not doable for Apache.
> >> http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#define-thirdpartywork
> >>
> >> I suggest to develop the tooling at your current google project. And
> >> if it matures over time.
> >> You can consider donating it to camel-extra
> >> http://camel-extra.googlecode.com/

> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/source/browse/camel/diagram-generator-parent/trunk/maven-diagram-generator-plugin/src/test/java/fr/rmannibucau/MainRunner.java

> >> --
> >> Claus Ibsen
> >> -----------------
> >> FuseSource
> >> Email: [hidden email]
> >> Web: http://fusesource.com
> >> CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
> >> Twitter: davsclaus
> >> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
> >> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/

> FuseSource
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
I added an example to show how to use the plugin.

I tried to add a kind of java support  (starting a spring context, in this
case your must specify the package as input instead of a folder).

- Romain

2011/5/9 Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]>

> Hi all,
>
> i updated the diagram generator, i still have a simple main to test it but
> can someone have a look?
>

> - Romain
>
> 2011/5/6 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>
>
>> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > it uses the bsd licence, i though it was ok, no?
>> >

>> Ah even better. Then thats okay.
>>
>> Yeah I would like an alternative generator that dont require the
>> binary DOT application.
>> So if that is pure java then thats perfect.
>>
>> Please continue your great work.
>>

>> > - Romain

>> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/source/browse/camel/diagram-generator-parent/trunk/maven-diagram-generator-plugin/src/test/java/fr/rmannibucau/MainRunner.java

>> diagram

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> FuseSource
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> CamelOne 2011: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/
>> Twitter: davsclaus
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: diagram generator

Nestor Urquiza
Hi Romain,

After reading http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/diagram-generator-td4375588.html I said to myself let me give a try to the plugin.

I have documented a couple of problems I have found so far:
http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/MavenRepository
http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/CamelDiagramGenerator

Thanks in advance. Your help with this is really appreciated.

Best,
-Nestor

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Nestor,

i think th eissues you ran into was mainly due to the fact i was using m2
last year and with m3 defaults changed.

regarding the generation from java it should work since the plugin simply
need to be able to load classes (did you run it after compile phase?)

- Romain

2012/3/22 Nestor Urquiza <[hidden email]>

> Hi Romain,
>
> After reading
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/diagram-generator-td4375588.html I said
> myself let me give a try to the plugin.
>
> I have documented a couple of problems I have found so far:
> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/MavenRepository
> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/CamelDiagramGenerator
>
> Thanks in advance. Your help with this is really appreciated.
>
> Best,
> -Nestor

Re: diagram generator

Nestor Urquiza
I see. I now run the example using:
mvn clean package exec:java -Dexec.mainClass=camelinaction.OrderRouter2

And at least I got:
[INFO] Trace
fr.rmannibucau.loader.spi.DiagramGeneratorRuntimeException: can't find route inside camelinaction.OrderRouteBuilder directory.
at fr.rmannibucau.camel.loader.CamelLoader.camelContextToDiagram(CamelLoader.java:73)
at fr.rmannibucau.camel.loader.CamelLoader.load(CamelLoader.java:31)
at fr.rmannibucau.DiagramGeneratorMojo.execute(DiagramGeneratorMojo.java:96)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: can't find route inside camelinaction.OrderRouteBuilder directory.
... 22 more

I then tested with other options:
<input>src/main/java/camelinaction</input>
<input>src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java</input>

Without luck again. For the first case get for example:
[INFO] Trace
fr.rmannibucau.loader.spi.DiagramGeneratorRuntimeException: can't find route inside src/main/java/camelinaction directory.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Nestor,

i think th eissues you ran into was mainly due to the fact i was using m2
last year and with m3 defaults changed.

regarding the generation from java it should work since the plugin simply
need to be able to load classes (did you run it after compile phase?)

- Romain

2012/3/22 Nestor Urquiza <[hidden email]>

> Hi Romain,
>
> After reading
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/diagram-generator-td4375588.html I said
> myself let me give a try to the plugin.
>
> I have documented a couple of problems I have found so far:
> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/MavenRepository
> http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/CamelDiagramGenerator
>
> Thanks in advance. Your help with this is really appreciated.
>
> Best,
> -Nestor

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/diagram-generator-tp4375588p5586206.html
To unsubscribe from diagram generator, click here.
NAML

Re: diagram generator

Nestor Urquiza
I commented in the project page http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/CamelDiagramGenerator

I have provided a sample project to test (added a couple of classes to the source code for chapter2/cbr of Camel in Action Book). As I stated there the URL for the sample project is http://nestorurquiza.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/camelinaction-based-samples/chapter2/cbr/

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
did you add in the conf:

<fileType>java</fileType>?

> [...]

> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Nestor,
> >
> > i think th eissues you ran into was mainly due to the fact i was using m2
> > last year and with m3 defaults changed.
> >
> > regarding the generation from java it should work since the plugin simply
> > need to be able to load classes (did you run it after compile phase?)
> >
> > - Romain
> >

> > 2012/3/22 Nestor Urquiza <[hidden email]<
> >

> > > Hi Romain,
> > >
> > > After reading
> > > http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/diagram-generator-td4375588.html I
> > said
> > > myself let me give a try to the plugin.
> > >
> > > I have documented a couple of problems I have found so far:
> > > http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/MavenRepository
> > > http://code.google.com/p/rmannibucau/wiki/CamelDiagramGenerator
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance. Your help with this is really appreciated.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml

Re: diagram generator

Nestor Urquiza
I tried that but it fails even though the class is indeed in the specified package:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder
$ ls src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java
src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
did you add in the conf:

<fileType>java</fileType>?

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
The used class is the .class not the source.

- Romain

Le 22 mars 2012 19:36, "Nestor Urquiza" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I tried that but it fails even though the class is indeed in the specified
> package:
> camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder
> $ ls src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java
> src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java
>

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via Camel] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > did you add in the conf:
> >
> > <fileType>java</fileType>?

Re: diagram generator

Nestor Urquiza
Can you please tell me what the content of input should be for a class in package camelinaction named OrderRouteBuilder?

I have tested with .class, with .java, without extension, using package notation, using relative and absolute path notation and I always get java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

I must be missing something really trivial here.

Thanks for your help,
-Nestor

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The used class is the .class not the source.

- Romain

Le 22 mars 2012 19:36, "Nestor Urquiza" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I tried that but it fails even though the class is indeed in the specified
> package:
> camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder
> $ ls src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java
> src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java
>

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via Camel] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > did you add in the conf:
> >
> > <fileType>java</fileType>?

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/diagram-generator-tp4375588p5587511.html
To unsubscribe from diagram generator, click here.
NAML

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
Try running compile goal before generate goal.

- Romain

Le 22 mars 2012 19:58, "Nestor Urquiza" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Can you please tell me what the content of input should be for a class in
> package camelinaction named OrderRouteBuilder?
>
> I have tested with .class, with .java, without extension, using package
> notation, using relative and absolute path notation and I always
> get java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
>
> I must be missing something really trivial here.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> -Nestor
>
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via Camel] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The used class is the .class not the source.
> >
> > - Romain
> >
> > Le 22 mars 2012 19:36, "Nestor Urquiza" <[hidden email]<
> > a écrit :
> >
> > > I tried that but it fails even though the class is indeed in the
> > specified
> > > package:
> > > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> > > camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder
> > > $ ls src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java
> > > src/main/java/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.java
> > >

> > > On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via Camel] <
> > > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5587511&i=1>>

> > > --

> > .
> > NAML<

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml

Re: diagram generator

Nestor Urquiza
Not sure what you mean by "generate" goal. I can see the classes are generated (compiled) before the plugin emits the error. So the classes are indeed in the target/classes

$ mvn clean compile package exec:java -Dexec.mainClass=camelinaction.OrderRouter2
[INFO] Building jar: /Users/nestor/Downloads/camelinaction-source/chapter2/cbr/target/chapter2-cbr-1.0.0.jar
[INFO] [diagram-generator:diagram {execution: pack}]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] can't load route class
camelinaction.OrderRouteBuilder.class
[INFO] Trace
fr.rmannibucau.loader.spi.DiagramGeneratorRuntimeException: can't load route class
at fr.rmannibucau.camel.loader.CamelLoader.camelContextToDiagram(CamelLoader.java:61)
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: camelinaction.OrderRouteBuilder.class
at org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClassDirect(RealmClassLoader.java:195)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassRealm.java:255)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassRealm.java:274)
at org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClass(RealmClassLoader.java:214)
at fr.rmannibucau.camel.loader.CamelLoader.camelContextToDiagram(CamelLoader.java:59)

$ ls -al  target/classes/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.class
-rw-r--r--  1 nestor  staff  1518 Mar 22 17:30 target/classes/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.class

Try running compile goal before generate goal.

Re: diagram generator

Romain Manni-Bucau
just pushed some changes:
1) the plugin name changed a bit to follow maven convention
2) fixing some classloading issues when running the plugin from the build
when the route builder is defined

here my conf:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.camelinaction</groupId>
  <version>1.0.0</version>
  <artifactId>chapter2-cbr</artifactId>
  <name>Camel in Action :: Chapter 2 :: Content-Based Router</name>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
      <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
      <version>2.9.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
      <artifactId>camel-jms</artifactId>
      <version>2.9.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
      <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>
      <version>5.5.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.16</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
      <version>1.6.4</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>fr.rmannibucau</groupId>
        <artifactId>diagram-generator-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>pack</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>diagram</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <configuration>
          <input>camelinaction.OrderRouteBuilder</input>
          <view>false</view>
          <width>480</width>
          <height>640</height>
          <output>target/diagram</output>
          <type>camel</type>
          <fileType>java</fileType>
          <format>png</format>
          <adjust>true</adjust>
        </configuration>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>fr.rmannibucau</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-loader</artifactId>
[...]
      </plugin>
      <!-- Allows the example to be run via 'mvn compile exec:java' -->
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <includePluginDependencies>false</includePluginDependencies>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

and here what i get: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/623821camel.png

> [...]

> org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClassDirect(RealmClassLoader.java:195)
> at
>
> org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassRealm.java:255)
> at
>
> org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassRealm.java:274)
> at
>
> org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClass(RealmClassLoader.java:214)
> at
>
> fr.rmannibucau.camel.loader.CamelLoader.camelContextToDiagram(CamelLoader.java:59)
>

> $ ls -al  target/classes/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.class
> -rw-r--r--  1 nestor  staff  1518 Mar 22 17:30
> target/classes/camelinaction/OrderRouteBuilder.class
>
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau [via Camel] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Try running compile goal before generate goal.

Probably a dumb question: Can you please help me to compile without having to update all the pom files? Basically by default my Maven 2.2.1 tries to compile with JDK source 1.3 but your code needs 1.5 or above:

/Users/nestor/kk/rmannibucau/camel/diagram-generator-parent/diagram-generator-maven-plugin/src/main/java/fr/rmannibucau/graph/transformer/VertexShapeTransformer.java:[25,5] annotations are not supported in -source 1.3
(use -source 5 or higher to enable annotations)
    @Override public Shape transform(Node i) {

[INFO] Total time: 15 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Mar 23 11:13:10 EDT 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 30M/81M
nestor-krfs:rmannibucau nestor$ mvn -v
Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 15:16:01-0400)

Thanks!
-Nestor