get message from activemq

shaharyar
hi chums
please anyone guide me that how can i get messages in camel from a activemq topic/queue . as i searched alot but didnot succeed to build a running code. another thing is that i have read that if we are using maven (which is a building tool)then we need to do some configuration.
please tell me what is maven role in this scenario and is it complusry to use it with camel for AMQ and please guide me step by step to get message from amq.

Thanks