how to unit test a Java Route which uses a property-placeholder

how to unit test a Java Route which uses a property-placeholder

Mark Webb
I have a class that extends RouteBuilder and loaded from a blueprint file
using the <package> tag.  In my blueprint file I also use
property-placeholder to set some values for the routes.  I would like to
unit test my class but I cannot figure out how to inject the properties.
Is there a way to do this that I'm not seeing?

Thank you.

Re: how to unit test a Java Route which uses a property-placeholder

Quinn Stevenson
I use CamelBlueprintTestSupport and the setConfigAdminInitialConfiguration method.