Quantcast

move and other options are not working in route added to FTP exchange.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

move and other options are not working in route added to FTP exchange.

satyaPrakash
This is my code snippet:-

camel:camelContext id="test" camel:threadPoolProfile id="myProfile" poolSize="100" maxPoolSize="500" maxQueueSize="1000" camel:endpoint id="FTPServer" pattern="InOnly" camelContextId="test" uri="ftp://#{bean.userName}@#{bean.hostName}/#{bean.directoryPath}?delete=false&initialDelay=500&delay=250&password=#{bean.password}&include=#{bean.fileFormat}&stepwise=#{bean.stepwise}&passiveMode=#{bean.passiveMode}&idempotent=#{bean.idempotent}&readLock=changed" camel:endpoint id="localUserDirectory" uri="file://c://destination?fileName=xxx-${bean:uuidAndTS.appendUuidAndTimeStamp}.xxx" camel:route startupOrder="100" camel:from ref="FTPServer" camel:threads executorServiceRef="myProfile" camel:to ref="localUserDirectory" Adding File Consumer for each file in seperate Route. camel:process ref="multipleFilesConsumer" camel:threads camel:route camel:camelContext

MultipleFilesConsumer processor where I am creating new route for each file

public class MultipleFilesConsumer implements Processor{ @Override public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception { exchange.getContext().addRoutes(new RouteBuilder(){ @Override public void configure() throws Exception { from("file:c://destination?include=xxx-"+FileUUIDAndTimeStampGenerator.getCopyOfUuidAndTimeStamp()+".xxx").to("file:c://destination/processed"); } }); } }

By default above file component is creating .camel folder on root directory when starting consuming the files and processing further.But when I am configuring move option like:- from("file:c://destination?move=.done;include=xxx-"+FileUUIDAndTimeStampGenerator.getCopyOfUuidAndTimeStamp()+".xxx").to("file:c://destination/processed"); or any combination then it is treating everything like string after move option and creating folder like- done;include=xxx-f8bce8dd-8a88-4acb-89f0-35d5bb2d2de12013-01-16-12-33-53.xxx Other options are not working properly.Also doneFileName option in my localUserDirectory endpoint is not working properly. Please correct; if I am doing anything wrong or something else. Thanking to you!!!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: move and other options are not working in route added to FTP exchange.

Claus Ibsen-2
Hi

I suggest to not post HTML mails as its not easily readable.

And read this page before posting for help, as we have pointers what
to do before and what information to provide etc
http://camel.apache.org/support

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM, satyaPrakash <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is my code snippet:-
> camel:camelContext id="test"    camel:threadPoolProfile id="myProfile"
> poolSize="100" maxPoolSize="500" maxQueueSize="1000"    camel:endpoint
> id="FTPServer" pattern="InOnly" camelContextId="test"
> uri="ftp://#{bean.userName}@#{bean.hostName}/#{bean.directoryPath}?delete=false&amp;initialDelay=500&amp;delay=250&amp;password=#{bean.password}&amp;include=#{bean.fileFormat}&amp;stepwise=#{bean.stepwise}&amp;passiveMode=#{bean.passiveMode}&amp;idempotent=#{bean.idempotent}&amp;readLock=changed"
> camel:endpoint id="localUserDirectory"
> uri="file://c://destination?fileName=xxx-${bean:uuidAndTS.appendUuidAndTimeStamp}.xxx"
> camel:route startupOrder="100"  camel:from ref="FTPServer"      camel:threads
> executorServiceRef="myProfile"          camel:to ref="localUserDirectory"                               *
> Adding File Consumer for each file in seperate Route.   *               camel:process
> ref="multipleFilesConsumer"             camel:threads   camel:routecamel:camelContext
> *MultipleFilesConsumer  processor where I am creating new route for each
> file*
> public class MultipleFilesConsumer implements Processor{        @Override       public
> void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception {
> exchange.getContext().addRoutes(new RouteBuilder(){                     @Override                       public
> void configure() throws Exception {
> *from("file:c://destination?include=xxx-"+FileUUIDAndTimeStampGenerator.getCopyOfUuidAndTimeStamp()+".xxx").to("file:c://destination/processed");*
> }                                       });                     }}
> By default above file component is creating *.camel* folder on root
> directory when starting consuming the files and processing further.But when
> I am configuring move option
> like:-from("file:c://destination?*move=.done;*include=xxx-"+FileUUIDAndTimeStampGenerator.getCopyOfUuidAndTimeStamp()+".xxx").to("file:c://destination/processed");or
> any combination then it is treating everything like string after move option
> and creating folder like-
> done;include=xxx-f8bce8dd-8a88-4acb-89f0-35d5bb2d2de12013-01-16-12-33-53.xxxOther
> options are not working properly.Also doneFileName option in my
> localUserDirectory endpoint is not working properly.Please correct; if I am
> doing anything wrong or something else.Thanking to you!!!
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/move-and-other-options-are-not-working-in-route-added-to-FTP-exchange-tp5725606.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: move and other options are not working in route added to FTP exchange.

satyaPrakash
In reply to this post by satyaPrakash
Sorry for posting in HTML format.I was not aware that it is making the content unreadable.Thanks
Loading...