[presentation] Apache Camel 3 talk by Claus Ibsen and Andrea Cosentino

[presentation] Apache Camel 3 talk by Claus Ibsen and Andrea Cosentino

JonathanVila
Hi
I would like to share with all the Apache Camel followers, that tomorrow
afternoon ( CEST ) the BarcelonaJUG will have a presentation about the
recently released Apache Camel 3, the integration platform in the era of
Kubernetes and Serverles..
It's a free and online event , in English, tomorrow Tuesday 28th at 19.00
CEST
https://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BarcelonaJUG/events/271746564/

Hope to see you there.

Happy coding.

Re: [presentation] Apache Camel 3 talk by Claus Ibsen and Andrea Cosentino

Thanks Jonathan for having us at the event.

I posted a bit about this talk on my social media to help spread the word.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 3:42 PM Jonathan Vila Lopez

> I would like to share with all the Apache Camel followers, that tomorrow
> afternoon ( CEST ) the BarcelonaJUG will have a presentation about the
> recently released Apache Camel 3, the integration platform in the era of
> Kubernetes and Serverles..
> It's a free and online event , in English, tomorrow Tuesday 28th at 19.00
> CEST
> https://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BarcelonaJUG/events/271746564/
>
> Hope to see you there.
>
> Happy coding.

RE: [presentation] Apache Camel 3 talk by Claus Ibsen and Andrea Cosentino

Ajmera, Hemang C
Hi

Can we get recording of the sessions, I could not find this.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemang Ajmera

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 3:42 PM Jonathan Vila Lopez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I would like to share with all the Apache Camel followers, that
> tomorrow afternoon ( CEST ) the BarcelonaJUG will have a presentation
> about the recently released Apache Camel 3, the integration platform
> in the era of Kubernetes and Serverles..
> It's a free and online event , in English, tomorrow Tuesday 28th at
> 19.00 CEST https://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BarcelonaJUG/events/271746564/
>
> Hope to see you there.
>
> Happy coding.

Re: [presentation] Apache Camel 3 talk by Claus Ibsen and Andrea Cosentino

Its posted both on youtube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ZqGukr2CU

And on the streaming platform where you can see the chat, questions,
and polls, etc
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/camel-3--integration-in/1

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 9:47 AM Ajmera, Hemang C <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can we get recording of the sessions, I could not find this.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Hemang Ajmera

Thanks for quick response!

Thanks and Regards,