route between webservice and socket

takidean
Hi
i have to to take information from webservice , to send them to a server through socket and get the response then route them to the webservice

webservice -> camel -> server(socket)->camel  -> webservice
the problem is that when i take information i have to be a client to send them to ther server socket then to be a server to receive them from the server so to do that i have to invoke the route to the server from the webservice

from cxf
process
to mina://tcp
from mina://tcp
responce

but i cant do that can any one help me haw to do to invoke and get information from mina endpoint and send them as a response to the webservice

Re: route between webservice and socket

mina can run in sync mode (okay a bit misleading name, but if enabled,
then it waits for a reply message).
Maybe you can use this?

from cxf
process
to mina://tcp?sync=true
responce

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:48 AM, takidean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> i have to to take information from webservice , to send them to a server
> through socket and get the response then route them to the webservice
>
> webservice -> camel -> server(socket)->camel  -> webservice
> the problem is that when i take information i have to be a client to send
> them to ther server socket then to be a server to receive them from the
> server so to do that i have to invoke the route to the server from the
> webservice
>
> from cxf
> process
> to mina://tcp
> from mina://tcp
> responce
>
> but i cant do that can any one help me haw to do to invoke and get
> information from mina endpoint and send them as a response to the webservice

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Re: route between webservice and socket

takidean
Hi
the problem is that i have to receive file from mina endpoint in other port like that

from cxf
to mina port=8888
from mina port=8889
response

is that possible?

Re: route between webservice and socket

This is not currently supported. You may need to write some custom
code for mina to do this.
You can just call mina and get the response on that other port from a
java bean. And use that as part of a Camel route. Then you can use
that to send back the WS reply message.