using springdsl instead of javadsl with file path

using springdsl instead of javadsl with file path

nono
using springdsl instead of javadsl, below is the example from camel website,

is it possible to use file instead of classpath for configuration? for example

camel.springboot.xmlRoutes = file:/com/foo/routes/*.xml

any suggestions and hints are more than welcome!

// turn off
camel.springboot.xmlRoutes = false
// scan in the com/foo/routes classpath
camel.springboot.xmlRoutes = classpath:com/foo/routes/*.xml

The XML files should be Camel XML routes (not CamelContext) such as

   <routes xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
        <route id="test">
            <from uri="timer://trigger"/>
            <transform>
                <simple>ref:myBean</simple>
            </transform>
            <to uri="log:out"/>
        </route>
    </routes>

Re: using springdsl instead of javadsl with file path

Gandhi, Vineet
Hi wang,

Yes we can give file paths for picking up routes during startup too.

camel.springboot.xmlRoutes = on
camel.springboot.xmlRoutes = file:/xxxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxx/*.xml

I tested in my local and its working.

Regards,
Vineet

´╗┐On 20/11/18, 3:24 PM, "Wang Yan" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    using springdsl instead of javadsl, below is the example from camel website,

    is it possible to use file instead of classpath for configuration? for example

    camel.springboot.xmlRoutes = file:/com/foo/routes/*.xml

    any suggestions and hints are more than welcome!

    // turn off
    camel.springboot.xmlRoutes = false
    // scan in the com/foo/routes classpath
    camel.springboot.xmlRoutes = classpath:com/foo/routes/*.xml

    The XML files should be Camel XML routes (not CamelContext) such as

       <routes xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
            <route id="test">
                <from uri="timer://trigger"/>
                <transform>
                    <simple>ref:myBean</simple>
                </transform>
                <to uri="log:out"/>
            </route>
        </routes>

Fwd: using springdsl instead of javadsl with file path

nono
it does not work got exception as below

#camel xmlroute scan
camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: on
camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: file:camel/*.xml

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: duplicate key:
camel.springboot.xmlRoutes

        </route>
    </routes>

Re: using springdsl instead of javadsl with file path

Maybe try separating mutliple paths with comma and only have 1 key
On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 11:11 AM Wang Yan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> it does not work got exception as below
>
> #camel xmlroute scan
> camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: on
> camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: file:camel/*.xml
>

> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: duplicate key:
> camel.springboot.xmlRoutes

it seems  only support keyword classpath but not file

 camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: classpath:camel/*.xml

camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: file:camel/*.xml

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: duplicate key:
camel.springboot.xmlRoutes

        </route>
    </routes>

Re: using springdsl instead of javadsl with file path

Claus Ibsen-2
On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 2:23 PM Wang Yan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> it seems  only support keyword classpath but not file
>
>  camel.springboot.xmlRoutes: classpath:camel/*.xml

Maybe it does, you are welcome to dive into the source code and take a
look at it.
And also to log a JIRA ticket to ask for file: support in this feature.