1.4 release schedule?

Patrick Shea-3
Does anyone has an idea of when 1.4 will be released?

Patrick

Re: 1.4 release schedule?

jstrachan
Hopefully fairly soon I'd say. Am just putting the final touches to
some tracing stuff then I'm happy - anyone else trying to sneak any
last changes into 1.4? How about we shoot for an RC cut sometime
Tuesday?

2008/6/23 Patrick Shea <[hidden email]>:
> Does anyone has an idea of when 1.4 will be released?
>
> Patrick

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

RE: 1.4 release schedule?

A RC2 has been cut, but we have a few issues that needs to be addressed, hopefully in next week we will cut a new release that can be voted as final.

Med venlig hilsen

Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning