[ANN] welcome Dejan Bosanac and Jonathan Anstey as our newest committers!

[ANN] welcome Dejan Bosanac and Jonathan Anstey as our newest committers!

jstrachan
Dejan and Jonathan recently just got voted in and their accounts are
now created. Welcome guys!

Hopefully Hiram can grant you ActiveMQ karma in svn; then you need to
follow these steps
http://activemq.apache.org/becoming-a-committer.html

to setup your svn password and EOL settings etc.

Am looking forward to your contributions! :)

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

RE: [SPAM] [ANN] welcome Dejan Bosanac and Jonathan Anstey as our newest committers!

Welcome from Denmark and Sweden.

Med venlig hilsen

Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: [ANN] welcome Dejan Bosanac and Jonathan Anstey as our newest committers!

Congratulations and welcome from China :)

Cheers,

Willem