[ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

William Tam has been voted in as new committer on the Camel project.
And he've finally got his account setup.

Welcome William! We're looking forward to more commits now :)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

William Tam
Thank you so much.  I am very excited and looking forward to trying my
karma.  :-)   Seriously,  i will  spend more time and become more
active in the community.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Willem Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> William Tam has been voted in as new committer on the Camel project.
> And he've finally got his account setup.
>
> Welcome William! We're looking forward to more commits now :)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

Claus Ibsen-2
Hi William

Welcome on board, Looking forward to work with you.

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 3:29 AM, William Tam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you so much.  I am very excited and looking forward to trying my
> karma.  :-)   Seriously,  i will  spend more time and become more
> active in the community.
>
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Willem Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> William Tam has been voted in as new committer on the Camel project.
>> And he've finally got his account setup.
>>
>> Welcome William! We're looking forward to more commits now :)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

Jon Anstey
Awesome. Welcome to the team William!

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome William as our newest committers!

jstrachan
2008/11/27 Willem Jiang <[hidden email]>:
> William Tam has been voted in as new committer on the Camel project.
> And he've finally got his account setup.
>
> Welcome William! We're looking forward to more commits now :)

... and posts on the forums, comments in JIRAs & documentation too :)

Wecome William!

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/