[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

12

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Gregor Zurowski-2
The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the Camel
3.0.1 patch release. This is the first patch release for the Camel
3.0.x branch and contains 41 fixes and improvements applied in the
past weeks by the community.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [1] either
from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more
details please take a look at the release notes [2, 3].

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

On behalf of the Camel PMC,
Gregor Zurowski

[1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
[2] https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.0.1/
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

David J. M. Karlsen
I get a 404 on
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom

tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 09:47 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]
>:

> The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the Camel
> 3.0.1 patch release. This is the first patch release for the Camel
> 3.0.x branch and contains 41 fixes and improvements applied in the
> past weeks by the community.
>
> The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [1] either
> from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more
> details please take a look at the release notes [2, 3].
>
> Many thanks to all who made this release possible.
>
> On behalf of the Camel PMC,
> Gregor Zurowski
>
> [1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
> [2] https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.0.1/
> [3]
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Andrea Cosentino-3
Gregor, can you double check? It seems we don't have the pom for camel-bom.

Il giorno gio 16 gen 2020 alle ore 12:52 David Karlsen <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> I get a 404 on
>
> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom
>
> tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 09:47 skrev Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]
> >:
>
> > The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the Camel
> > 3.0.1 patch release. This is the first patch release for the Camel
> > 3.0.x branch and contains 41 fixes and improvements applied in the
> > past weeks by the community.
> >
> > The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [1] either
> > from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more
> > details please take a look at the release notes [2, 3].
> >
> > Many thanks to all who made this release possible.
> >
> > On behalf of the Camel PMC,
> > Gregor Zurowski
> >
> > [1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
> > [2] https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.0.1/
> > [3]
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

> David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Gregor Zurowski-2
That's weird, seems to be a caching issue as I get the correct file
when I add a query string to the URL:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:03 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gregor, can you double check? It seems we don't have the pom for camel-bom.
>
> Il giorno gio 16 gen 2020 alle ore 12:52 David Karlsen <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> > I get a 404 on
> >
> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom
> >
> > tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 09:47 skrev Gregor Zurowski <
> > [hidden email]
> > >:
> >
> > > The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the Camel
> > > 3.0.1 patch release. This is the first patch release for the Camel
> > > 3.0.x branch and contains 41 fixes and improvements applied in the
> > > past weeks by the community.
> > >
> > > The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [1] either
> > > from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more
> > > details please take a look at the release notes [2, 3].
> > >
> > > Many thanks to all who made this release possible.
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Camel PMC,
> > > Gregor Zurowski
> > >
> > > [1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
> > > [2] https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.0.1/
> > > [3]
> > >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

> > David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

David J. M. Karlsen
Sonatype fixed it
https://twitter.com/sonatype_ops/status/1217837055306354688?s=20

tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 14:26 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]
>:

> That's weird, seems to be a caching issue as I get the correct file
> when I add a query string to the URL:
>
> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes
>

> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:03 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Gregor, can you double check? It seems we don't have the pom for
> camel-bom.
> >
> > Il giorno gio 16 gen 2020 alle ore 12:52 David Karlsen <
> > [hidden email]> ha scritto:
> >
> > > I get a 404 on
> > >

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom
> > >
> > > tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 09:47 skrev Gregor Zurowski <
> > > [hidden email]

> more

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211
> > > >

> > > --
> > > --
> > > David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Gregor Zurowski-2
Great that it's working now for the BOM, but there still seem to be
issues with other of our POMs. I actually reached out to my contacts
at Sonatype earlier today and hope they will find a working solution
for all artifacts.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 4:58 PM David Karlsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sonatype fixed it
> https://twitter.com/sonatype_ops/status/1217837055306354688?s=20
>
> tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 14:26 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]
> >:
>
> > That's weird, seems to be a caching issue as I get the correct file
> > when I add a query string to the URL:
> >
> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:03 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Gregor, can you double check? It seems we don't have the pom for
> > camel-bom.

> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom

> > more

> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

> David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Andrea Cosentino-2
Gregor, good morning. Do you have any news? We have others reporter actually on Twitter

https://twitter.com/chicchiricco/status/1218064667144261632

It seems a wider problem.

Thank you

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Thursday, January 16, 2020, 5:32:47 PM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

Great that it's working now for the BOM, but there still seem to be
issues with other of our POMs. I actually reached out to my contacts
at Sonatype earlier today and hope they will find a working solution
for all artifacts.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 4:58 PM David Karlsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sonatype fixed it
> https://twitter.com/sonatype_ops/status/1217837055306354688?s=20
>
> tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 14:26 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]
> >:
>
> > That's weird, seems to be a caching issue as I get the correct file
> > when I add a query string to the URL:
> >
> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:03 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Gregor, can you double check? It seems we don't have the pom for
> > camel-bom.

> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom

> > more

> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

> David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Benjamin Graf
Hi,

has anybody seen any 3.0.1 artifacts on official maven central
"https://repo.maven.org/maven2" not only
"https://repo1.maven.org/maven2". I have this behavior also for latest
released Apache Artemis artifacts. :-(

Regards

Benjamin

On 17.01.2020 08:34, Andrea Cosentino wrote:

> Gregor, good morning. Do you have any news? We have others reporter actually on Twitter
>
> https://twitter.com/chicchiricco/status/1218064667144261632
>
> It seems a wider problem.
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Thursday, January 16, 2020, 5:32:47 PM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Great that it's working now for the BOM, but there still seem to be
> issues with other of our POMs. I actually reached out to my contacts
> at Sonatype earlier today and hope they will find a working solution
> for all artifacts.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 4:58 PM David Karlsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sonatype fixed it
>> https://twitter.com/sonatype_ops/status/1217837055306354688?s=20
>>
>> tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 14:26 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]
>>> :
>>> That's weird, seems to be a caching issue as I get the correct file
>>> when I add a query string to the URL:
>>>
>>> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes

>>> camel-bom.

>>> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom

>>> more

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

>> David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Gregor Zurowski-2
Not yet, latest response I got from them was yesterday and they were
still working on it. I will send an update as soon as I have any news.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:34 AM Andrea Cosentino
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gregor, good morning. Do you have any news? We have others reporter actually on Twitter
>
> https://twitter.com/chicchiricco/status/1218064667144261632
>
> It seems a wider problem.
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Thursday, January 16, 2020, 5:32:47 PM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Great that it's working now for the BOM, but there still seem to be
> issues with other of our POMs. I actually reached out to my contacts
> at Sonatype earlier today and hope they will find a working solution
> for all artifacts.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 4:58 PM David Karlsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Sonatype fixed it
> > https://twitter.com/sonatype_ops/status/1217837055306354688?s=20
> >
> > tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 14:26 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]
> > >:
> >
> > > That's weird, seems to be a caching issue as I get the correct file
> > > when I add a query string to the URL:
> > >
> > > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes

> > > camel-bom.

> > > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom

> > > more

> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

> > David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Andrea Cosentino-2
As a workaround the users can point to Apache repository

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gregor, good morning. Do you have any news? We have others reporter actually on Twitter
>
> https://twitter.com/chicchiricco/status/1218064667144261632
>
> It seems a wider problem.
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Thursday, January 16, 2020, 5:32:47 PM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Great that it's working now for the BOM, but there still seem to be
> issues with other of our POMs. I actually reached out to my contacts
> at Sonatype earlier today and hope they will find a working solution
> for all artifacts.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 4:58 PM David Karlsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Sonatype fixed it
> > https://twitter.com/sonatype_ops/status/1217837055306354688?s=20
> >
> > tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 14:26 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]
> > >:
> >
> > > That's weird, seems to be a caching issue as I get the correct file
> > > when I add a query string to the URL:
> > >
> > > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes

> > > camel-bom.

> > > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom

> > > more

> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

> > David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Gregor Zurowski-2
I just received an update that the problem should be resolved by now.
I've checked with
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel/3.0.1/camel-3.0.1.pom
and it's working now.

Please let me know if you experience issues with any other Camel artifacts.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 3:04 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As a workaround the users can point to Apache repository
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Friday, January 17, 2020, 9:48:17 AM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Not yet, latest response I got from them was yesterday and they were
> still working on it. I will send an update as soon as I have any news.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:34 AM Andrea Cosentino
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Gregor, good morning. Do you have any news? We have others reporter actually on Twitter
> >
> > https://twitter.com/chicchiricco/status/1218064667144261632
> >
> > It seems a wider problem.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Chair
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd
> >

> > On Thursday, January 16, 2020, 5:32:47 PM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > Great that it's working now for the BOM, but there still seem to be
> > issues with other of our POMs. I actually reached out to my contacts
> > at Sonatype earlier today and hope they will find a working solution
> > for all artifacts.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 4:58 PM David Karlsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sonatype fixed it
> > > https://twitter.com/sonatype_ops/status/1217837055306354688?s=20
> > >
> > > tor. 16. jan. 2020 kl. 14:26 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]

> > > David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Andrea Cosentino-3
This is still a 404.

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-core/3.0.1/camel-core-3.0.1.jar

Il giorno ven 17 gen 2020 alle ore 15:38 Gregor Zurowski <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> I just received an update that the problem should be resolved by now.
> I've checked with
> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel/3.0.1/camel-3.0.1.pom
> and it's working now.
>
> Please let me know if you experience issues with any other Camel artifacts.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 3:04 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > As a workaround the users can point to Apache repository
> >
> > --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Chair
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd
> >

> > On Friday, January 17, 2020, 9:48:17 AM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > Not yet, latest response I got from them was yesterday and they were
> > still working on it. I will send an update as soon as I have any news.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >

> > On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:34 AM Andrea Cosentino
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Gregor, good morning. Do you have any news? We have others reporter
> actually on Twitter
> > >
> > > https://twitter.com/chicchiricco/status/1218064667144261632
> > >
> > > It seems a wider problem.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> > >
> > > --
> > > Andrea Cosentino
> > > ----------------------------------
> > > Apache Camel PMC Chair
> > > Apache Karaf Committer
> > > Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> > > Email: [hidden email]
> > > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > > Github: oscerd
> > >

> > > On Thursday, January 16, 2020, 5:32:47 PM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> > >

> > > Great that it's working now for the BOM, but there still seem to be
> > > issues with other of our POMs. I actually reached out to my contacts
> > > at Sonatype earlier today and hope they will find a working solution
> > > for all artifacts.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gregor

> [hidden email]

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes

> [hidden email]>

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom

> the Camel
> Camel
> in the

> [1] either
> repository. For

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Gregor Zurowski-2
Thanks for pointing that out.  I'll follow up again.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 4:13 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is still a 404.
>
> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-core/3.0.1/camel-core-3.0.1.jar
>
> Il giorno ven 17 gen 2020 alle ore 15:38 Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> > I just received an update that the problem should be resolved by now.
> > I've checked with
> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel/3.0.1/camel-3.0.1.pom
> > and it's working now.
> >
> > Please let me know if you experience issues with any other Camel artifacts.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >

> > On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 3:04 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > As a workaround the users can point to Apache repository
> > >
> > > --
> > > Andrea Cosentino
> > > ----------------------------------
> > > Apache Camel PMC Chair
> > > Apache Karaf Committer
> > > Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> > > Email: [hidden email]
> > > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > > Github: oscerd
> > >

> > > On Friday, January 17, 2020, 9:48:17 AM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> > >

> > > Not yet, latest response I got from them was yesterday and they were
> > > still working on it. I will send an update as soon as I have any news.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gregor

> > actually on Twitter

> > [hidden email]

> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes

> > [hidden email]>

> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom

> > the Camel
> > Camel
> > in the

> > [1] either
> > repository. For

> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Pascal Schumacher
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.1/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.1.pom

still returns 404 for me, while

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.0/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.0.pom

works.

Am 17.01.2020 um 15:37 schrieb Gregor Zurowski:

> I just received an update that the problem should be resolved by now.
> I've checked with
> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel/3.0.1/camel-3.0.1.pom
> and it's working now.
>
> Please let me know if you experience issues with any other Camel artifacts.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 3:04 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> As a workaround the users can point to Apache repository
>>
>> --
>> Andrea Cosentino
>> ----------------------------------
>> Apache Camel PMC Chair
>> Apache Karaf Committer
>> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Twitter: @oscerd2
>> Github: oscerd
>>

>> On Friday, January 17, 2020, 9:48:17 AM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Not yet, latest response I got from them was yesterday and they were
>> still working on it. I will send an update as soon as I have any news.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gregor
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:34 AM Andrea Cosentino
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Gregor, good morning. Do you have any news? We have others reporter actually on Twitter
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/chicchiricco/status/1218064667144261632
>>>
>>> It seems a wider problem.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>
>>> --
>>> Andrea Cosentino
>>> ----------------------------------
>>> Apache Camel PMC Chair
>>> Apache Karaf Committer
>>> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
>>> Email: [hidden email]
>>> Twitter: @oscerd2
>>> Github: oscerd
>>>

>>> On Thursday, January 16, 2020, 5:32:47 PM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>> Great that it's working now for the BOM, but there still seem to be
>>> issues with other of our POMs. I actually reached out to my contacts
>>> at Sonatype earlier today and hope they will find a working solution
>>> for all artifacts.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gregor

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Gregor Zurowski-2
I just received an update from Sonatype that they are still working on
the CDN issues. At this point the only option is to manually fix those
issues on their side until they have a working fix.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 4:26 PM Pascal Schumacher
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.1/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.1.pom
>
> still returns 404 for me, while
>
> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.0/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.0.pom
>
> works.
>
> Am 17.01.2020 um 15:37 schrieb Gregor Zurowski:
> > I just received an update that the problem should be resolved by now.
> > I've checked with
> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel/3.0.1/camel-3.0.1.pom
> > and it's working now.
> >
> > Please let me know if you experience issues with any other Camel artifacts.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >

> > On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 3:04 PM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> As a workaround the users can point to Apache repository
> >>
> >> --
> >> Andrea Cosentino
> >> ----------------------------------
> >> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> >> Apache Karaf Committer
> >> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> >> Email: [hidden email]
> >> Twitter: @oscerd2
> >> Github: oscerd
> >>

> >> On Friday, January 17, 2020, 9:48:17 AM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>

> >> Not yet, latest response I got from them was yesterday and they were
> >> still working on it. I will send an update as soon as I have any news.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Gregor

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Gregor Zurowski-2
Another update from Sonatype: The previous CDN issues are resolved.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:20 PM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just received an update from Sonatype that they are still working on
> the CDN issues. At this point the only option is to manually fix those
> issues on their side until they have a working fix.
>
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 4:26 PM Pascal Schumacher
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.1/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.1.pom
> >
> > still returns 404 for me, while
> >
> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.0/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.0.pom
> >
> > works.
> >
> > Am 17.01.2020 um 15:37 schrieb Gregor Zurowski:
> > > I just received an update that the problem should be resolved by now.
> > > I've checked with
> > > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel/3.0.1/camel-3.0.1.pom
> > > and it's working now.
> > >
> > > Please let me know if you experience issues with any other Camel artifacts.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gregor

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Andrea Cosentino-3
Thanks a lot :-)

Il giorno sab 18 gen 2020 alle ore 11:54 Gregor Zurowski <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Another update from Sonatype: The previous CDN issues are resolved.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:20 PM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I just received an update from Sonatype that they are still working on
> > the CDN issues. At this point the only option is to manually fix those
> > issues on their side until they have a working fix.
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 4:26 PM Pascal Schumacher
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.1/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.1.pom
> > >
> > > still returns 404 for me, while
> > >

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.0/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.0.pom
> > >
> > > works.

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel/3.0.1/camel-3.0.1.pom

> artifacts.

> news.

> reporter actually on Twitter

> contacts
> solution

> [hidden email]
> file
> > > >>>>>

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom?tes

> [hidden email]>

> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-bom/3.0.1/camel-bom-3.0.1.pom
> the Camel
> Camel
> in the

> either
> For

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Pascal Schumacher
Thanks for the update!

Spring-boot-dependencies now work, but
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-parent/3.0.1/camel-parent-3.0.1.pom
still returns 404 for me :(.

Am 18.01.2020 um 11:53 schrieb Gregor Zurowski:

> Another update from Sonatype: The previous CDN issues are resolved.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 8:20 PM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I just received an update from Sonatype that they are still working on
>> the CDN issues. At this point the only option is to manually fix those
>> issues on their side until they have a working fix.
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 4:26 PM Pascal Schumacher
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.1/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.1.pom
>>>
>>> still returns 404 for me, while
>>>
>>> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/springboot/camel-spring-boot-dependencies/3.0.0/camel-spring-boot-dependencies-3.0.0.pom
>>>
>>> works.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.1 Released

Andrea Cosentino-3
The only workaround is using Apache repository.

I've opened https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MVNCENTRAL-5483