AS2/AS3 for EDI

rana

Hello All,

Disclaimer: I am not technical.

I think (or assume) that Apache Camel can provide AS2/AS3 protocol to
exchange EDI messages.

If I am wrong in my above assumption then remaining message is not
appropriate.

If my assumption correct, I need help on the following:

End Goal: To set up a private label [on mydomain.com] AS2/AS3 server to
exchange EDI messages.

Step 1: What is minimum server configuration to set AS2/AS3 server
(machine spec, OS/versions etc)? This will help me to find right hosting.

Step 2: Install Apache Camel latest version

Step 3: Configure server to exchange EDI messages
- Set up trading partner configuration
- Set up user management
- Set up SFTP/FTP for the users
- and other security/log configuration
- UI configuration

I will provide server for Step 1

Wanted to know cost [range] of

Step -2
Step -3

Please contact me directly.

Again, my questions/assumptions could be wrong for this group.

Thanks,

Sudhir Rana