ActiveMQComponent package

jpcook01
How do I do the below is Camel 1.2? This package no longer exists?
import org.apache.camel.component.activemq.ActiveMQComponent;

context.addComponent("activemq",
                ActiveMQComponent.activeMQComponent("tcp://localhost:61616"));

Thanks
Jonathan

Re: ActiveMQComponent package

Hiram Chirino
Hi Jonathan,

The package was moved into the ActiveMQ project.  Under:
org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent

Sorry for the confusion but we had to move it there to avoid cyclic
dependencies between camel and ActiveMQ.

On 10/18/07, jpcook <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How do I do the below is Camel 1.2? This package no longer exists?
> import org.apache.camel.component.activemq.ActiveMQComponent;
>
> context.addComponent("activemq",
>
> ActiveMQComponent.activeMQComponent("tcp://localhost:61616"));
>
> Thanks
> Jonathan

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: ActiveMQComponent package

steven.marcus
Is it possible to use activemq-4.1.1 with ActiveMQComponent via maven?

thanks in advance,
Steven Marcus

Hiram Chirino wrote

On 10/18/07, jpcook <jonathan.cook@erars.plus.com> wrote:

> How do I do the below is Camel 1.2? This package no longer exists?
> import org.apache.camel.component.activemq.ActiveMQComponent;
>
> context.addComponent("activemq",
>
> ActiveMQComponent.activeMQComponent("tcp://localhost:61616"));
>
> Thanks
> Jonathan

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: ActiveMQComponent package

Hiram Chirino
Hi Steven,

The ActiveMQ component just adds some nice to have touches to the base
JMS component.  I would recommend you just use the standard JMS
component with ActiveMQ 4.x.  The test cases for the JMS component
actually use ActiveMQ 4.x to do validate that it works.  :)  Let me
know if you need some example of how to wire that up.

On 10/18/07, steven.marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible to use activemq-4.1.1 with ActiveMQComponent via maven?
>
> thanks in advance,
> Steven Marcus
>

> Hiram Chirino wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jonathan,
> >
> > The package was moved into the ActiveMQ project.  Under:
> > org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent
> >
> > Sorry for the confusion but we had to move it there to avoid cyclic
> > dependencies between camel and ActiveMQ.
> >

> > On 10/18/07, jpcook <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> How do I do the below is Camel 1.2? This package no longer exists?
> >> import org.apache.camel.component.activemq.ActiveMQComponent;
> >>
> >> context.addComponent("activemq",
> >>
> >> ActiveMQComponent.activeMQComponent("tcp://localhost:61616"));
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Jonathan
> >> --

> > Regards,