Aggregating from multiple endpoints

jpcook01
Hi,

I was reading about the aggregator EIP http://camel.apache.org/aggregator.html and I wondered if it was possible to aggregate content from multiple endpoints? I can't find anything on this.

As an example if I wanted to take content from say several urls using the http endpoint would there be a way or perhaps I have to write my own custom processor?

Initially I thought I could just do from(uri list) in a similar way that you can supply a list in the to(uri list) method.

Re: Aggregating from multiple endpoints

You can send to a direct endpoint that can link multiple inputs into a
single output

from(x).to(direct:foo)
from(y).to(direct:foo)
from(z).to(direct:foo)

from(direct:foo).aggregate(...

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:40 AM, jpcook <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was reading about the aggregator EIP
> http://camel.apache.org/aggregator.html and I wondered if it was possible to
> aggregate content from multiple endpoints? I can't find anything on this.
>
> As an example if I wanted to take content from say several urls using the
> http endpoint would there be a way or perhaps I have to write my own custom
> processor?
>
> Initially I thought I could just do from(uri list) in a similar way that you
> can supply a list in the to(uri list) method.
>
> Thanks

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card: