Aggregation strategy discussion??

hakuseki
Hi, community

I was wondering if anyone is willing to have a discussion with me about an Aggregation strategy approach?

I’m not looking for help or a solution just a way to explain what we are doing and how this can be perfected since we are hitting a peak in performance.

We are working with financial transactions (not real time) in conjunction with government regulations where we need to report all transactions from client every day with a deadline.
The amount of transactions we face every day differs but it spans between 10000-100000 a day.

We cannot send these as singles we need to aggregate them and send a file every hour due to regulations.

This was  a short brief explanation to our current situation just to give heads up on what we are doing.

Anyone interested, please reply

Thx

Mike