Aggregator query

gilboy
Hi

I have a use case were I need to log details about aggregated messages that are sitting in the aggregator for more than 60 mins without satisfying completion criteria. I have checked the documentation and don't see any obvious way of doing this.

Any suggestions much appreciated

Thanks
Joe

Re: Aggregator query

No there is no obvious way. You can maybe try with a facade on the agg
repository that keeps track of when a group was last updated, and then
that way iterate  the groups and get the last updated time and see if
that is > 60 mins.

hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/