Any examples of using camel-eclipse

Anton-2
Hello

I am very interested in learning more about
http://camel.apache.org/camel-eclipse.html.

Does anyone have an examples of camel-eclipse in action?

Re: Any examples of using camel-eclipse

Tcharl
Hi Anton,

It looks pretty obvious, doesn't it? Just take any Camel example made with
bundles, put all the dependent jars in your target platform plus the
camel-eclipse one, and finally configure the PackageScanResolver as stated
in the doc.

I think that there's a little mistake in the spring configuration: I think
that you'll have to set the 'PackageScanClassResolver' option too.

Regards
Charlie

--
Charlie Mordant