The Camel team is pleased to announce a new maintenance release of
Apache Camel , version 1.6.1.
This version features a record 93 issues fixed including:
- Performance enhancement when sending high load of messages through
- Fixes for thread safety for LDAP, Validation, JAXB data format.
- Use Nexus for releases.
- Fixed issue with start/stop state machine.
- Upgraded to CXF 2.2.
- Security improvements for Jetty.
- HL7 fixes on Windows platforms.
- Fixes for header propagation in Bean component.
- Fixes for using injected Endpoint.
- Message Exchange Pattern can now be changed directly in the DSL.
- ... and much more
Please see the Release Notes  for more details: