Apache Camel and Twitter

Bruno Borges
I've written an article about integrating Twitter within Apache Camel.

If anyone is interested, you can read it through this URL:

http://blog.brunoborges.com.br/2009/03/leverage-eip-with-apache-camel-and.html

The article is written in English this time.

Cheers,
Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Sent from: Rio De Janeiro RJ Brazil.

Re: Apache Camel and Twitter

Claus Ibsen-2
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've written an article about integrating Twitter within Apache Camel.
>
> If anyone is interested, you can read it through this URL:
>
> http://blog.brunoborges.com.br/2009/03/leverage-eip-with-apache-camel-and.html
>
> The article is written in English this time.
Hi Bruno

Really great article. I enjoyed reading it. Nice to know that you
could put together a Camel with the Twitter.
I took the liberty to add a link to your article in our articles section:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles

I look forward to the follow up article.

> Cheers,
> Bruno Borges
> blog.brunoborges.com.br
> +55 21 76727099
>
> "The glory of great men should always be
> measured by the means they have used to
> acquire it."
> - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
> Sent from: Rio De Janeiro RJ Brazil.

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Apache Camel and Twitter

Bruno Borges
Thanks a lot Claus.

I know Camel since last ApacheCon in New Orleans where I had the great
opportunity to talk with Bruce and attend his sessions about Camel and SMX.
Since then I'm going deeper each day into Apache projects, specially those
related to SMX, like ActiveMQ, CXF and Camel. The other project I play with
a lot is Wicket. So you imagine how "Apache" I'm feeling right now. :-)

I promise to post the second part, with more code, until this Friday night.

Btw, good morning (7am here in Brazil). :-)

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > I've written an article about integrating Twitter within Apache Camel.
> >
> > If anyone is interested, you can read it through this URL:
> >

> http://blog.brunoborges.com.br/2009/03/leverage-eip-with-apache-camel-and.html
> >
> > The article is written in English this time.
> Hi Bruno
>
> Really great article. I enjoyed reading it. Nice to know that you
> could put together a Camel with the Twitter.
> I took the liberty to add a link to your article in our articles section:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles
>
> I look forward to the follow up article.
>

> > Cheers,
> > Bruno Borges
> > blog.brunoborges.com.br
> > +55 21 76727099
> >
> > "The glory of great men should always be
> > measured by the means they have used to
> > acquire it."
> > - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
> > Sent from: Rio De Janeiro RJ Brazil.

> Apache Camel Committer

> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Apache Camel and Twitter

Bruno Borges
I've just submited the code as a JIRA New Feature issue.

Anybody interested, just go to

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Thanks a lot Claus.
>
> I know Camel since last ApacheCon in New Orleans where I had the great
> opportunity to talk with Bruce and attend his sessions about Camel and SMX.
> Since then I'm going deeper each day into Apache projects, specially those
> related to SMX, like ActiveMQ, CXF and Camel. The other project I play with
> a lot is Wicket. So you imagine how "Apache" I'm feeling right now. :-)
>
> I promise to post the second part, with more code, until this Friday night.
>
> Btw, good morning (7am here in Brazil). :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Bruno Borges
> blog.brunoborges.com.br
> +55 21 76727099
>
> "The glory of great men should always be
> measured by the means they have used to
> acquire it."
> - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
>

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > I've written an article about integrating Twitter within Apache Camel.
>> >
>> > If anyone is interested, you can read it through this URL:
>> >

>> http://blog.brunoborges.com.br/2009/03/leverage-eip-with-apache-camel-and.html
>> >
>> > The article is written in English this time.
>> Hi Bruno
>>
>> Really great article. I enjoyed reading it. Nice to know that you
>> could put together a Camel with the Twitter.
>> I took the liberty to add a link to your article in our articles section:
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles
>>
>> I look forward to the follow up article.
>>

>> > Cheers,
>> > Bruno Borges
>> > blog.brunoborges.com.br
>> > +55 21 76727099
>> >
>> > "The glory of great men should always be
>> > measured by the means they have used to
>> > acquire it."
>> > - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
>> > Sent from: Rio De Janeiro RJ Brazil.
>> >

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> Apache Camel Committer

>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Apache Camel and Twitter

Claus Ibsen-2
Hi Bruno

Fantastic. I am sure your ticket is in safe hands with Bruce Snyder.

Apache Camel Reference Card:
http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration