Apache zookeeper component query

gilboy
Hi

My application needs to run hot/warm, i.e. 2 instances of the application running but routes running on one machine only. I am using the camel zookeeper component to solve this problem

All works fine, when both instances of the application are starting up the 2nd instance outputs a big error message. When the 1st instance shuts down the routes on the 2nd instance correctly start to fire.

Is there anyway I can prevent the error being output below. I don't see that it should be output as an error

Thanks
Joe

20150507 08:48:30,106 BST ERROR quartz.QuartzEndpoint [DefaultQuartzScheduler-Master Slave KT example Node 1_Worker-2] Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: [Body is null]]. Caused by: [org.quartz.JobExecutionException - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zookeeper based route policy prohibits processing exchanges, stopping route and failing the exchange]
20150507 08:48:30,108 BST INFO  core.JobRunShell [DefaultQuartzScheduler-Master Slave KT example Node 1_Worker-2] Job DEFAULT.quartz-endpoint1 threw a JobExecutionException:
org.quartz.JobExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zookeeper based route policy prohibits processing exchanges, stopping route and failing the exchange [See nested exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zookeeper based route policy prohibits processing exchanges, stopping route and failing the exchange]
        at org.apache.camel.component.quartz.QuartzEndpoint.onJobExecute(QuartzEndpoint.java:125)
        at org.apache.camel.component.quartz.CamelJob.execute(CamelJob.java:61)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:223)
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zookeeper based route policy prohibits processing exchanges, stopping route and failing the exchange
etc