Availability of HTTP4 component in Camel 3.0.0

Availability of HTTP4 component in Camel 3.0.0

Gerald Kallas - mailbox.org
Dear community,

I'm using Camel 3.0.0 ant did find the HTTP component only. When would become the HTTP4 component part of the release?

Best
- Gerald

Re: Availability of HTTP4 component in Camel 3.0.0

Maruan Sahyoun
Hi,

from the Migration Guide:

The http4 component has been renamed to http, and it’s corresponding component package from org.apache.camel.component.http4 to
org.apache.camel.component.http. The supported schemes are now only http and https.

BR
Maruan

--
Maruan Sahyoun

FileAffairs GmbH
Josef-Schappe-Straße 21
40882 Ratingen

Tel: +49 (2102) 89497 88
Fax: +49 (2102) 89497 91
[hidden email]
www.fileaffairs.de

Geschäftsführer: Maruan Sahyoun
Handelsregister: AG Düsseldorf, HRB 53837
UST.-ID: DE248275827

Re: Availability of HTTP4 component in Camel 3.0.0

jbonofre

now http4 is renamed as http.

Regards
JB