BAM Component

Grant M
Hi,

It's not immediately obvious from looking at the BAM example how this fits
in with the normal route building semantics.  Is the BAM ProcessBuilder
designed to replace the need for routes or supplement them?  After running
the example - which I might add fails on the process completion predicate -
it is not clear what the intent is here.

Grant

The prime purpose of eloquence is to keep other people from talking.
- Louis Vermeil

Re: BAM Component

hadrian
Hi Grant,

Thanks for your interest in Camel.

BAM adds activity monitoring, so the short answer is that it
complements camel routing.  Did you see this:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/bam.html

Cheers,
Hadrian